ADVENTURES OF EQUESTRIA (all ponies welcome)

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 20, 21:18:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lullaby Princess

(Give a little description of your pony and jump in! ) My name is Silver Star, princess of the Silver Moon kingdom.

Backstory: I was born in a lavish castle with nothing but rules, rules, rules and I was already predestined to follow in my ancestors hoof-prints;to rule over the Silver Moon Kingdom with a cold and unloving heart. As soon as I knew that this was my fate, I ran away from the comforts of the kingdom, free from silver spoons and table manners. Today was a new day for this pony. I was going to re-write my past, present, and future. I remain a mystery before I do so...

* As soon as it was deadly quiet around the castle, I grabbed a black cloak and ran out through the castle gates as fast as I could until I stumbled upon a place called Equestria. I exhaustingly trotted into the town, watching shyly under my cloak at the colorful and cheerful ponies. I stopped and shifted around nervously, not knowing what to do, hoping some pony would help. *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red he is a dragon pony he is famous where he was from but has a hard time making friends.

*Red was travelling around Equestria and he eventually finds the Silver Moon Kingdom*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* As she stood there looking around, she wondered what was going on in  the Silver Moon Kingdom * The kingdom must be all in a fluster by now... guards must be everywhere... * she thought to herself as she continued to walk, taking in all of the buildings of this new place.*

Back in the Silver Moon Kingdom, the Royal Guards were too busy with following orders from the disgruntled King and Queen to notice the dragon pony.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red was walking around the Silver Moon Castle when he thought to himself* Wow these ponies here aren't very attentive but are very strict. *and walks towards the castle exit trying not to be caught*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Hmm... * As she walked around, her attention turned towards an apple cart * I am kinda hungry... * she said as she slowly walked towards the cart *

Back in the kingdom the Queen was crying and the King was trying to comfort her. One of the Royal Guards quickly snapped his attention to the dragon pony making his exit. HEY YOU, THERE! *The Guard boomed as he trotted towards him. *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red: Aw mane. *turns toward the guard* Yes Mr, Guard sir?  :D

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

This apple is delicious! * The pony said as she munched on a red apple, she continued to walk around * I hope my parents are not too worried... I also should find a place to sleep soon... * she wandered around the place, searching for an Inn *

The Royal Guard looked the dragon pony up and down before saying *  What are you doing here?? State your business! And if its not about the missing princess, I suggest you leave! * The Royal Guard obviously seemed under stress because of the chaos about the Princess, some of his mane and tail was in disarray under his armour*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red: Funny thing is that I was just going to leave Thank you bye.
*Red runs out the exit*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* The pony, seeming more comfortable in this new environment, hummed quietly as she trotted gracefully inside an Inn * U-um... * She shyly walked up to the receptionist *  Yes, hello there. Rooms are seven bits. * The receptionists said as she typed away madly on a computer * U-um yes, one room is fine... * The pony said as she pulled out seven bits and put them on the desk * Thank you here are your keys. * She threw them up onto the counter and slid the seven bits down into a cash register * U-um thank you... * The pony said as she trotted up the stairs *

HEY YOU, STOP! * The Royal Guard said as he chased after the dragon pony, the other Royal Guards spun around, quickly took formation and surrounded the dragon pony *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red stops running because he was surrounded by guards*
Red: Oh well then I am in quite a predicament am I?

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* The pony looked down at the key number * Room.. A3.  * she looked up at the hallways of doors * Hmm... * she started walking, eyeing each number and letter on the doors *

* One of the Royal Guards rolled his eyes, annoyed that there was something else to deal with and grabbed the dragon pony towards the Throne of the King and Queen * Queen: *sniffle * Who is that? Where did he come from?? Guard: I found him snooping around in the castle, Your Highness. Queen: Well, STATE YOUR BUISSNESS OR OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! King: Now, now, calm down, my love! Please tell us what your doing here, the Queen is in no mood for shenanigans...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red: Well I was just wandering around town and wasn't looking where I was going and Ii ended up in some part of this castle but I knew I wasn't supposed to be here so I was trying to leave when the guard found me.

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Aha, room A3! * she said happily as she trotted into the room * ooh, nice room... * she trotted along the soft carpet * Is she sure this is just seven bits?? Probably made a mistake.. I should tell her. * she trotted back down the stairs *

* The Queen, too distracted with sobbing to listen to the dragon pony, wailed: MY POOR BABY! * she sobbed in the King's arms * King: There, there... Um, young dragon pony, we are currently offering a million bits for whoever finds our beloved daughter and we need all the help we can get. So, we are asking if you could help find our daughter. Please...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red: Yes I'd be more than happy to try and find your daughter.

SCIENCE!!

Pipkin

Hey guys, just a friendly reminder to please make sure the RP is kept family friendly.  While no rules have yet been broken it has come close in a place or two.

Thank you :)

Lullaby Princess

Um, excuse me I think you have the um, w-wrong price for room A3. Is it VIP?
Receptionist: Nope, your not from around these parts so I though an extra act of kindness would make you feel more welcomed.
O-oh, well, um t-thank you! * She smiled brightly before trotting back upstairs * Hey, wait.. h-how do you know I'm new around here?
Receptionist: Simple. You have a black cloak on, hiding your face, and your voice seems unsure of what to do.
O-oh... * she trotted back in the room *

* The King sighs in relief * Thank you. You will be greatly rewarded!
Queen: My poor child!
* The Royal Guard turned towards the dragon pony, handing him a picture of the Princess, she has a light purple mane, light purple skin with a silver hue on her hooves and shy eyes *
King: May luck be on your side, young one...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red: Thank you. I promise you that when I return I will return with your daughter.
*Red turns around and exits through the castle exit*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she closed the room door, put the cloak on a shelf and stretched her wings, humming a quiet song as she looked around the room * Very nice room. I think I should look around more of Equestria. * she said to herself as she trotted out of the Inn *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red: Oh wow that was pretty... tense. Ok I should go find my things and find a hotel.
*Red walks toward the hotel that Silver Star lived in at the moment*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

I should occupy myself with something... hmm... oh, I know! I could pick flowers to decorate the room! I need a basket though... oh, a store! * she walked in * hmm, baskets, baskets, baskets... hmm...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up