The Adventures of the Royal Guard, a New Beginning OOC

Started by annosrules, 2015 Sep 18, 21:33:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

Remember that his is testing you for the qualities of a Royal Guard. The river isn't meant to be umswimmable for the able bodied, nut those who aren't very good swimmers might find themselves being left.behind.

Jcfraven

Just to throw it out there, for some odd reason I've lost a fair bit of will to roleplay recently, so I may just drop out of this one, instead of making you all question where I am.

Really sorry for that, and I wish the best for the roleplay!

annosrules

I'm sorry that this challenge has stumped you all, so if someone would like to take charge then the point of this challenge is co-operation. There are more challenges to come though, followed by the first assignment.

Chibalt

I was pretty much waiting for the characters who can physically/magically produce a method of crossing to do so, something they haven't really even done.

Please people, do not have your characters so incredibly indecisive.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

annosrules

I don't want to, but on Wednesday, everyone who crossed will pass, all others will be considered to have failed this test.

Chibalt

I think Waaaaah is having some kind of RL issue perhaps, hasn't been on since 18th.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

waaaaaaah

Sorry about that guys :c I had a few things to sort out

Truth be told, I think that I'm starting to lose interest in rping. Not something that I really want to happen. There were a few rps that I was pretty invested in that died, and with a dearth of rps that have at least some direction and aren't exactly a 'do whatever you want' rp, it's hard to summon the energy to post. It feels like something I'm doing because I must, not because I enjoy it.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

The community definitely has been dying out, or at the very least changing. But it seems that some key players are becoming more regular again, so hopefully I can maintain interest in the RP  ^-^

annosrules

I need to know who is still interested in this RP, cause otherwise I'm dropping it due to lack of interest.

Chibalt

I'm still interested, though frankly it seems the rest of the characters couldn't troubleshoot themselves out of a paper bag. Come on people, have your characters actually do stuff, think of what is and isn't possible in the rules of the RP.

Go Up