Hi there, everypony!

Started by Vapid Pixel, 2015 Aug 26, 15:13:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vapid Pixel

Hello Legends of Equestria community! I'm Vapid Pixel, a gamer and Brony who dabbles in art and loves listening to music.  I've actually only been a part of this fandom since late 2014.  The recent Open Server was my first delve into Legends of Equestria, and I must say I was very impressed!  I'm pretty quiet by nature, and probably won't be too active on the forums here, but if you ever see me wandering the lands of Equestria during the next Open Server feel free to say hi!  I may be quiet and socially awkward, but I'm friendly! Lol!  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Spacecase101

HOLA !!...n stuff hope you have mucho fun here.....n stuff :P

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Gypsy

Hello! And welcome to LoE, I hope we meet in-game one day!  ^-^ Enjoy your stay.

PrincessButton

Hello, welcome to the forums. Don't worry about being socially awkward or shy, we all are, in a way~ But ponies bring us together. <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

OtakuMegane

Welcome. :D I'm the kind of shy and socially awkward but nice type too, so you're in good company here.
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

Vapid Pixel

Thanks for the all the warm welcomes!  Maybe we'll run into each other in-game someday!  ^-^

Go Up