Superpowered RP (Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 Aug 26, 14:14:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

2015 Aug 26, 14:14:06 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 26, 18:22:09 by Gamepaw
RP Link: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15211.0

The main focus will be characters who have developed Super-pony abilities.

Either Hero or Villain, will you character use their newly found powers for selfishness or selflessness.

Name:
Power:
Species/Race:
Personality:
Backstory/Information:
Description/Pictures/Images:

Name: Gamepaw
Power: Transformation, Regeneration - Can turn into any living creature, they will however remain the same colour as his fur. Blue.
Species/Race: Wolf
Personality: Kind, lazy, caring and protective.
Backstory/Information: An overweight wolf who came upon his ability as a way of protection, he has since used to get into pony food and talk into
Spoiler: show

Rules: No OP characters - Superman level.  Max. of 5 separate powers, you DO NOT have to use all five.

Chromastone64

Name: Azure Wave
Power: "Crystalmancy" (Able to summon big geodes), Slight aquamancy, powers slowly get stronger if he gets angrier.
Species/Race: Unicorn
Personality: Shy/Nervous, but has no issue fighting if it's called for. Quite short temper.
Backstory/Information: Same as usual (Changeling servant), but gained powers due to a failed experiment, and used them to escape.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Gamepad

@Chromastone64 Accepted!

That Crystal power seems familiar, I can't place it however.

Nuserame

2015 Aug 26, 17:15:01 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 26, 17:17:36 by Nuserame
Name: Slate Grey
Power: Ferromancy (summon iron and steel), Teleportation, Basic Alchemy and a bottomless saddlebag full of various useful things (and some useless things).
Species/Race: Eastern unicorn
Personality: Capricious and curious, but generally kind hearted. Reluctant to fight and will always (try to) use guile and cunning if forced to.
Backstory/Information: Traveler from far away, looking to see what there is to see!
Description/Pictures/Images: Tall, grey-blue unicorn with brown mane and tail, cloven hooves, a lion's tail and round glasses.
Full character description here!

Spoiler: His only known depiction here on the left • show
Masterfully depicted by HowTea!

Yes I totally just made up 'ferromancy', and eastern unicorns were mentioned in the season 5 opener. I'm just gonna be using that ^^
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Gamepad

Brave-dash

2015 Aug 26, 18:01:14 #5 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 27, 16:14:16 by Brave-dash
Name: Brave Fleet
Power: super agility and supersonic speed
Species/Race: pegasus
Personality: Brave is a mare that is young at heart and childish, so she enjoys the things that remind her of when she was a filly, and to her, being old is no fun. She likes to sing songs from when she was young and bring up funny inside jokes, too. If she is in a good mood, you can pretty much get along with her pretty well, with her being energetic mixed with her ADHD, she may not be the brightest crayon in the box, she cant even read a traditional clock, or do math very well. The reason why is because of her discalculia, which she has not really cared about.
Backstory/Information: when she was a filly, she couldn't fly at all, and she had no cutie mark. She tried all she could to get her cutiemark, but she couldn't, and it was mainly because she couldn't fly. After two years, she gave up on it all, and then just started to try to fly. One thing though, she couldn't walk on clouds, her parents say it's because when she was just a new born foal, a unicorn friend of theirs was trying a spell on her, which was to turn her into a turkey, and then it went kinda wrong, and it took away her ability to walk on clouds, and the only way they know how to fix it is the temporary spell for walking on clouds, but nopony they know knows that spell. She attempted flight once or twice before, but this time, it was for real, because she got her dad to fly her up real high and drop her, but she still couldn't fly, no matter how hard she tried.

She gave up again for about a week, and then she went for a walk in the woods one morning after school. She noticed a falcon flying through the sky, moving pretty fast for a bird. She looked around and saw a bird's nest and birds flying everywhere, so she got an idea. She spread out her wings, and took off like a bird, she accidentally flew through a nearby forest, Brave panicked because she was new to flying, so she accidentally flew faster and faster, but still managing to block all of the trees, that's when she found out she was extra agile, but she eventually crashed into the ground because she lost altitude due to her inexperienced wings. That's when she got her cutie mark. After that, she continued on with her life, practicing almost 24/7 on flight.

[Profile pic drawn by invultrois]
[signature drawn by Bakasan94]

Gamepad

@Brave-dash  Accepted.

Try to use for lists so  name:  becomes name:  Makes it easier to read.

Also So people don't have to click off the page.

Stryder221

Name: "Prince of Lies". [AKA: Prince]
Power: Chaotic blood (limited control of chaos magic), Illusions of the highest quality, teleportation, and managed to get their hooves on some nasty-looking spells of the rather dark variety.
Race: Unicorn.
Personality: Selfish and without much restraint, Prince is a super-villain in the making. Though not very cruel, their power will surely corrupt them further, if allowed to run free.
Backstory: Prince remains an unknown, having only recently appeared, and hiding their identity with a mask and costume. Before now, they've only been a minor nuisance, but Prince is growing bolder and bolder with each passing day, and they may very well descend further down the slippery slope of evil.
Description: An average-sized though lightly built unicorn with their identity hidden by mask, cape, and a big hat; the only thing for sure about them is their bright blonde mane and tail. Gender is an unknown, despite the title of prince.

Spoiler: appearance • show
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Gamepad

@Stryder221 Accepted.

Looks like we have our first villain :3

LunarDusk

2015 Aug 26, 19:32:19 #9 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 26, 19:37:10 by LunarDusk
Hue I bet you got this idea from that chatroom

Name: LunarDusk
Power: Super agility, Stealth and Cryogenics (ice powers)
Personality: Self reserved, Sadistic, Calculating and anti social but can be a bit childlike
Backstory/Information: A devious unicorn who likes to cause mischief for the "Fun of it" and sometimes to just tick others off
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepad

@lunar Dusk  Accepted.

Villain Number 2, Please.

HowTea

Name: HowTea
Power: Naturemancy (plants obeys him, but only while sun is up), great herb knowledge
Species/Race: Earth Pony
Personality: Smart and kind, has got very hard times while talking to females
Backstory/Information: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14878.0

For Chat-O-Landia!

Gamepad

@HowTea Accepted.

Super Tea Powers Activate!

HowTea

@Gamepaw
Bad puns are my job!  lol lol
*turn into tea plant*

For Chat-O-Landia!

Julien999

2015 Aug 27, 12:00:53 #14 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 27, 12:02:56 by Julien999
That's interesting but... I don't know if I will because I have 16 RPs on me.

Post Merge

Oh! And I have one of my ponies that is a villain somehow in my imagination.
Not sure if I will or not.

LunarDusk

Too bad some of those rps have either lagged or died though
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Julien999

2015 Aug 27, 14:02:51 #16 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 27, 14:10:25 by Julien999
True. But, you know? I'm crazy enough for trying to revive all of them. ovO

Post Merge

Come to think of it: What time line is it when this RP happened? (Example: it's happened before the season 1 premiere.)

Why did I ask? Because there's some stuff that happen and confuse me if I don't know when it's even happened like in the RP "The Legend of Crystal Cave" when I think it's happen during the season 2 finale but after that, there's something different like Sombra from the season 3 that come INTO this time line... That's why it's so confusing for me. (Plus, the time line goes along with my ponies.)

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Aug 31, 20:38:18 #17 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 31, 20:39:49 by _BlazingInfinity
Name: Blue Thunder
Power: Lightning. Able to control lightning only when it storming, but can also control conductors of electricity. 
Personality: Kind, respectful, and always up for helping someone.
Backstory/Information: Is a helpful unicorn who never gets respect back for helping those in need.
Description/Pictures/Images: Blue, average height with an interesting cutie mark.
http://blazinginfinity.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Thunder-555514223
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Name: Captain Boa
Power: Spell Cartridges created by his skill as an Artificer. Each cartridge has six charges to it, once they are used up they cannot be used anymore, making them useless for a day. Spell list includes:
-Fireball, fires off a giant ball of fire, doing massive damage within a 20-foot radius.
-Lightning Bolt, does...uh...lighting damage, shoots in a straight line.
-Scorching Ray, fires three bolts per charge. Boa's Trademark Spell. Does Fire damage.
-Admonishing Ray, fires three bolts per charge. Similar to Scorching Ray, but does force damage.
-Magic Missile, does weak damage, but fires five bolts per charge.
Personality: A suave, charismatic scientist.
Backstory/Information: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15153.0
Description/Pictures/Images: (The green Pony in the center)

Go Up