Little Blue colt of adorableness.

Started by Baokros, 2015 Aug 21, 13:44:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Baokros

The Bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings will make me tame.

Name: Baokros or just Bao. (Also known as. Awwwww look, a little blue foal.)

State of Life: Foal.

Age (In human years cause I don't know much about horses): 6 years old.

Species: Unicorn

Appearance. Blue...like all blue...completely blue. He is blue all over. Blue eyes, blue coat, light blue mane. Except for the fur around his little hooves, that is white.

Origins: The Frozen North of the Crystal Empire, the few remaining pony villages that border Yakyakistan. Forced to leave his life behind, he was smuggled into the Crystal Empire soon after its resurgence, and came to live in it right after the shadow king faced its end.

Flank tat: He is blank.

Personality: Slightly introverted and somewhat shy, as he will avoid striking a conversation with random strangers. It is only when someone strikes a conversation with him does he begin to open up. What goes through his mind, sometimes he doesn't know what to talk about, being somewhat afraid of opening a conversation that the other pony will find boring. When he really opens up, he can be somewhat playful,

Special Tweaks or talents: As an unicorn he can use magic, as a unicorn from the Frozen north he is adept at using ice magic. As a foal he doesn't have any other skills so far.

Go Up