From Mare-ida with Love.

Started by Moon Pearl, 2015 Aug 20, 22:49:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moon Pearl

2015 Aug 20, 22:49:02 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 20, 22:57:41 by Moon Pearl

Hello there sweeties. The name is Moon Pearl, Pegasister, gamer and I'm crazy for these ponies. Looking forward to the next half of Season Five. I'm a Bat Pony born in the Yucatan Ponynsula, and MLP Fan, along with my Brother Jagged Zircon and my friend Misty Morning Dew  :3. I hope we can all get along and I hope to meet more mares like me in future Open weekends of this wonderful MMORPG this forum hosts. Yay.

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Gypsy

Hello & welcome to LoE! Remember to read the rules and have fun here, hope to see you in-game too!  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Really lovely art you have there ^-^
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
But if you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Spacecase101

Greetings...n stuff hope you have mucho fun here! :D...n stuff

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Moon Pearl

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2015 Aug 21, 09:33:41

Really lovely art you have there ^-^

Thanks. My OC is based a 99% in my real self, both in personality and traits....except in Pony version XD.

Thank you everypony, l've read the rules and l'll try to follow them.

All Units. Battle Formation. Break Through the Front

Go Up