I always forget these things...

Started by OtakuMegane, 2015 Aug 19, 14:22:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

OtakuMegane

2015 Aug 19, 14:22:21 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 19, 14:25:49 by OtakuMegane
I have a bad habit of just appearing in communities without introduction.  X3  So here I am. I pop up in games and other places around the Internet under this name (or similar variants) so maybe someone has run into me before. Been following the game for some time and got to play in the February OSW so was really happy to have a weekend free again this time around.

Favorite princess is Celestia. Favorite pony um...probably Big Mac or Sweetie Belle. Maybe both? I don't do the "best pony" thing though. That way lies madness.  ovO
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

Spacecase101

Greetings..n stuff. Hope you have mucho fun here...N stuff.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Gypsy

Well welcome, sort of :D hope to see you in-game one day!  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

OtakuMegane

Thanks for the welcome everypony.  :D
I'm an adult. I do what I want.

Go Up