[Herd] the Cross Time Corral

Started by McClaw, 2015 Aug 11, 07:52:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

McClaw

Welcome to the LoE Forums thread for the Cross Time Corral Herd.

We are essentially CTC Forum members who intend to play Legends of Equestria. There's not much more to it than that, although we do have some things in common:

• "We're not just Nice, we're positively congenial!"

• Among our goals are to help others, expand and share knowledge of the LoE world, and dance like nobody's watching.

• Characteristic worn items: Gala Boots, Cowpony Hat (not usually at the same time).

The CTC Forum thread is here: LINK
The LoE Wikia page is here: LINK

To declare yourself a member of this Herd, please post your LoE Forum name in the CTC thread and the same information below. The name(s) you intend to use in LoE would be appreciated as well. Both will be added to the herd profile page.

Post Merge

I suppose I should start.

My LoE pony names will be Major Snark, General Snark, Private Snark, and Chuck Wagon.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

White Pony

LoE Forum name:  White Pony . . .  LoE  player's name: White Pony (all white unicorn)
CTC Forum: White Pony

I am only a humble pony player -- no more, no less.

tsuki hana

LoE forum name: tsuki hana
CTC forum name: mooncat
Ponies: Baker's Dozen-Earth Pony, Tsuki Hana-Pegasus. (Unicorn in the works, incomplete at the time of this posting)

Cornelius Inkwell

LoE name: Cornelius Inkwell
CTC name: Tiger_T
Alias:
Cornelius Inkwell
Strawberry Shortcake
Nyquill Delight

Bitey

Ginger Tofu at the moment.  If I get around to re-creating them, Charles Wellshod and Sunny George.

White Pony

Looking forward to spending some time within the realm of "Legends of Equestria" this weekend.

McClaw

Watch for a Derpy-colored pegasus going by "Census Taker". I hope to get a lot of NPC information (and pics of some of the new constructions), but I'll always take time for a fellow herd-member or a pony in distress (but not dat dress, it's grody!). :P
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

White Pony

Still waiting patiently for the next OSW. 

McClaw

Quote from: White Pony on 2016 May 26, 08:10:11
Still waiting patiently for the next OSW.

We are the impatient patient. :P

White Pony

Good to hear that we're having another OSW (Friday-Jul.29 to Sunday-Jul.31) 

Just like during the last 2-day LoE Party event, I'll probably spend a great deal of time inside EverShade Forest, leveling up. The other locations I'll visit are: in front of, or inside, SugarCube Corner... PonyDale Mines...

Please let me know if you'd like to team up to level-up. 

McClaw

Quote from: McClaw on 2016 Jan 13, 09:04:10Watch for a Derpy-colored pegasus going by "Census Taker". I hope to get a lot of NPC information (and pics of some of the new constructions), but I'll always take time for a fellow herd-member or a pony in distress (but not dat dress, it's grody!). :P
Census Taker returns! He'll likely be joined by the unicorn Bug Hunter, who probably won't mind "dat dress" now that it's officially in the game.

Go Up