Hello Everyone

Started by ScauldronLover, 2015 Aug 02, 15:12:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScauldronLover

I've made a forum account long ago and was a long time lurker  >A< but now I've decided to come out of my shell to say hello.

But before I start playing; wasn't there supposed to be an Open Server this weekend? I cannot find the download to play and I missed out every time before.

Jcfraven

Hello Scauldron!

The OSW wasn't this weekend, but it'll be the weekend of August 14-16. Once it comes, you can download and enjoy it!

If you ever need any help, or someone to talk to, feel free to contact me!

Lemon1b

In this case there is no point in a long welcome. So, Hello ScauldronLover!

ScauldronLover

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Aug 02, 16:10:15
Hello Scauldron!

The OSW wasn't this weekend, but it'll be the weekend of August 14-16. Once it comes, you can download and enjoy it!

If you ever need any help, or someone to talk to, feel free to contact me!

Hm. I could've sworn I heard something about there being an OS this weekend because of Galacon or something.

Jcfraven

2015 Aug 02, 17:23:40 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 02, 17:26:47 by Jcfraven
There was a panel, but the OSW wasn't scheduled for then. I was confused as well at one point.

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

I understand the confusion, during the Galacon we allowed whoever wanted to try the game, to use our computers. We had a local server during the Galacon, so only our computers could access the game.
Though, as our friendly Jcfraven said before me, there will be an open server from the 14th to the 16th of August.

Also, @ScauldronLover I really like your avatar and the picture you posted in your post ^-^
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Spacecase101

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up