Happy to be here

Started by ScarletInk, 2015 Jul 16, 07:50:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

Hello, everyone, and nice to meet you: I'm ScarletInk, an italian girl who, because of her mushroom-friend, discovered My Little Pony and is now a very happy and grateful brony.
^-^
Since I'm not mother-tongue, I know that sometimes my English will sound strange, bit I hope to get along with everyone and be soon able to play LoE.
Again, hello, bronies!  :D
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

The next open server will be from august 14th to the 16th, so hope you'll hang around here until then xD
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Lemon1b

Hello, ScarletInk, and welcome to the forums. I hope you will enjoy your stay.  :D

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

ScarletInk

2015 Jul 16, 12:34:19 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 16, 12:35:56 by ScarletInk
Quote from: Bassaro on 2015 Jul 16, 09:25:47
Hello, ScarletInk, and welcome to the forums. I hope you will enjoy your stay.  :D

Thank you very much  X3

Post Merge

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2015 Jul 16, 08:19:41
Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

The next open server will be from august 14th to the 16th, so hope you'll hang around here until then xD

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  :D

Post Merge

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2015 Jul 16, 10:02:26
Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Thank you for welcoming me  ^-^

BludSpammd

Greetings and welcome!

Take a look around and enjoy our little community.
If you need anything there is cookies by the door.  ;)

ScarletInk

Quote from: BludSpammd on 2015 Jul 16, 17:20:44
Greetings and welcome!

Take a look around and enjoy our little community.
If you need anything there is cookies by the door.  ;)

Cookies!  :D

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

ScarletInk

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2015 Jul 17, 10:35:26
Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!

Yes, sir!  0:)

Go Up