My two Characters

Started by Prime Colors, 2015 Jun 13, 16:59:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Prime Colors

2015 Jun 13, 16:59:27 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 13, 20:39:25 by Weremetalwolf
Maybe I'll actually join or create a Roleplay. Just maybe.

Beryl Ice, her father was an Earth Pony who's cousin was a Unicorn and her mother who's great-great grandmother was a Zebra. (Beryl has very faint Zebra marks on her coat, If anyone decides to squint at It.)
Beryl Is admittedly not a very trustworthy pony. She has a very bad habit of using white lies and wordplay commonly among those who surround her, and It doesn't help that she has kleptomania, a compulsive stealing disorder. Beryl's house Is cluttered with the nick-nacks and toys she takes.
At her best, she Is very good at keeping secrets and can be relied upon to carry out tasks, that Is If she has anything to gain from completing them.

Beryl was born and raised In Manehattan. She lived happily with her mother and father until a magical skirmish between a Grey Pegasus(?) and a humanoid wolf creature(???). Beryl's parent's house (and the surrounding block) had massive property damage forcing Beryl's family to bunk with some relatives In Filly Delphia, until Beryl's parent's found a nice piece of property In Baltimare. Beryl's family lived well off after that. She later discovered that no arrests where made by the royal guard after the Incident, which frustrated Beryl to no end.
Beryl's school years were riddled with trouble. Aside from harmlessly lying and stealing, Beryl ended up being a popular girl. Until senior graduation, because nobody cared after that. Which Beryl didn't mind, much to a lot of pony's surprise. Beryl had decided to find the pony who gave everyone great property damage that fateful day In Manehattan as she didn't see any Immediate opportunities In life for herself. With a quest and quite a few bits In her hoof, she took up residence In Ponyville hoping the grey Pegasus might pass through such a centralized town, and Beryl remains there to this day.

[the picture is against the rules for having firearms in it which breaks the rule 7d]
Prime Colors, the level 20 mage/cleric. Right off the bat, he looks soo cringey as an overpowered mary sue OC. He basically Is, actually. I will not ever use him on any roleplay on these forums. He has an Incredibly magical abilities as a Level 20 mage/cleric, even though he's a Pegasus. This character was my first pony OC, and he didn't start the way you see him now. I gave him a back story explaining how he became D&d based, but I won't Indulge on that here, unless someone wants me to. Again, I will never-ever use this character on these forums because he would break all the roleplay rules. The only reason I showcase him here Is because I need an explanation as to who's the OC I use as my profile picture.
He does have an actual background story, but since I never plan on using him here I won't waste space. The reason why he's so over powered Is because everyone else was Incredibly powerful In the setting I Introduced him to. In fact, he wasn't even the most powerful character there.
And yes, I did use him In Beryl's background story, and yes, he's the Pegasus she's looking for, but since I never plan on using Prime, I have an excuse to keep Beryl's character going.

So, these are my pony OC's. Any comments to help me form these characters more and perfect their personalities are welcome. Thanks for reading, If you did  ^-^
I AM ERROR

Go Up