Majora's Pony OC's

Started by MajoraTheHylian, 2015 May 31, 17:25:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MajoraTheHylian

2015 May 31, 17:25:49 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 28, 19:48:50 by MajoraTheHylian
Hi everypony! I welcome you to the thread where I'll introduce all of my MLP OC's!

I'm quite new to the forums, so don't expect anything out of the ordinary from me.

My pony OC's will go in no specific order, and I don't have a lot. But this thread will be edited multiple times.

<3Whiplash Wind <3
Spoiler: show

Name: Whiplash Wind
Nicknames: Whiplash, Windy
Race: Pegasus

Personality:

Home: Cloudsdale
Occupation: Equestrian Guard/ Minors as a helper with the Filly Flying Comity

Appearance:
[spoiler]

Special somepony: Looking for one
[/spoiler]

<3Water Spout <3

Name: Water Spout
Nicknames: Spout, Rainy, Twister, Stormy

Personality: A childish, sarcastic and one of the fastest ponies in Equestria. She loves rainy days and is always willing to lend a helping hoof. She loves to have fun and play around when the weather pegasi get lazy. Water Spout often splashes around and plays pranks by flying by ponies really fast when they're by a puddle.

Home: Cloudsdale, or Ponyville with her friend

Appearance:
[spoiler]Water Spout is a dark grayish teal coated mare, a slightly wind blown grayish blue mane, violet colored eyes, and a water spout lightning Cutie Mark.

Extra:
Her cutiemark looks like this (but it would have a lightning bolt spiraling around it)

Her flying trails are a funnel of steam behind her with a bit of water droplets falling from it

[/spoiler]

<3Neapolitan Swirl <3

Name: Neapolitan Swirl
Nicknames: Nea, Swirly, Swirl
Race: Unicorn

Personality: Neapolitan Swirl is a very sweet and kind girl. She will lend a hoof to anypony who is in need, even if she doesn't know them. She is very cheerful and loves to have a good time with her friends. Nea is quite musical, and also creative. She can be very lazy, and most of the time has to be dragged out of her bed. Rather than partying, she loves sitting and listening to tunes, or sleeping.

Home: Ponyville
Occupation: She works as a part time music maker, and also at Sugarcube Corner with Pinkie.

Appearance:
[spoiler]
I actually drew the first one. I'm putting the second one up (which my friend did) to shower her mane better because I failed at drawing it

[/spoiler]

<3Firebird <3

Name: Firebird
Nicknames: Fire, Bird, Birdie, Phoenix

Personality: Firebird is a very hyper and cheerful pegasus. She is quite rambunctious and one of the most daring ponies you'll ever meet. Fire can be a little shy around ponies she doesn't know, but quickly warms up to them. She can turn feisty and have a hot-headed temper though if you get on her bad side, or do any sort of harming to anything/anypony she likes. Firebird is a very competitive pony when it comes to almost anything. She will do anything to make one of her friends smile, and never backs down to a challenge.

Home: Skytropolis (A place similar to Cloudsdale, but it is a bit past Equestria on a map)
Occupation: Firebird is the leader of a very skilled flying group, called the Storm Chaser's

Appearance:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

GoldenTerrabyte

I like Water Spout a lot!
I'm back

MajoraTheHylian

Go Up