2017 Jun 24, 08:16:29

Author Topic: Draw This Pony Please :P  (Read 1238 times)

Offline TheCreeper3

• True freedom is to be safe from your own mind
    • View Profile
Draw This Pony Please :P
« on: 2015 May 26, 21:59:23 »
So I'm working on developments for my OC's newest child. I managed to get a basic sketch done of him, but I'm not all that great. I'm trying to make him look a bit younger but with little success. He is supposed to be 16. Thank you to all who decide they'd like to give it a shot and here is a reference image
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Offline SparklestheUnicorn337

• Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram
    • View Profile
Re: Draw This Pony Please :P
« Reply #1 on: 2015 May 26, 23:11:14 »
I'd be able to do it once I finish a few school assignments and complete another request I'm currently working on. Any particular style, pose, or background?

Offline AnthroYuu

• Implementation Leader
  • Who are you, at your core?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015 May 27, 01:47:19 »
I'll try my hand at it later tonight/tomorrow.
Every story has an ending, none of which composed by the main character.
Never allow someone to be your priority, while allowing yourself to be their option.
Ego is only viable when it is not empty.  Do not get ahead of yourself.

Offline TheCreeper3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015 May 28, 11:27:48 »
Anything that will make him look free spirited, but also look like he's hiding some dark secret, any other details can be yours to throw up at random
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Offline TheCreeper3

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015 Jun 15, 01:22:01 »
I'm gonna guess that no one's gonna give it a go? Oh well, thanks anyway :P
OC's

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2015 Jun 15, 09:00:16 »
I'm gonna guess that no one's gonna give it a go? Oh well, thanks anyway :P

Your request is still on my list, I just have another one to do first, plus I've had a lot of large assignments to do lately since my finals are starting on Thursday. After that, I should have plenty of time to work on stuff. Sorry for the long wait.  X3

Offline TheCreeper3

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2015 Jun 16, 21:26:39 »
Thank you Sparkles, sorry about that. I just assumed since I hadn't seen anything happen here that it was just gonna be a dud. :P
I really appreciate it. You should send me a link to your art page so I can look at some of what you've made :D
OC's

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2015 Jun 16, 22:32:25 »
Thank you Sparkles, sorry about that. I just assumed since I hadn't seen anything happen here that it was just gonna be a dud. :P
I really appreciate it. You should send me a link to your art page so I can look at some of what you've made :D

That's alright.   ^-^ Here's my DeviantArt: http://ifadeu337.deviantart.com/  or you can view my art page on LoE (link's in signature) however, I don't post as much on it.

Finals are in two days. Two days. I can't tell you how excited I am to be done school for a couple months and get to kick back and draw, play video games, and play my ukelele. All my art posts should be more up to date faster, so that'll certainly be great as well.  <3 <3 <3

Offline LarryMcLie

• This statement is a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2015 Jun 21, 02:47:23 »

Offline TheCreeper3

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2015 Jun 22, 04:34:34 »
LarryMcLie, I like it! But I gotta ask how you made that. I am very curious :P
OC's

Offline LarryMcLie

• This statement is a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2015 Jun 22, 08:06:31 »
LarryMcLie, I like it! But I gotta ask how you made that. I am very curious :P
Well first I draw the picture in pencil, then I take a picture of it with my phone (Galaxy Note 4) and click edit (Enhance, Contrast -20, Brightness 25). After that, I insert it in S Note and color in using the marker brush (Size 60, Opacity 25). I then put it back in the edit thing and crop it and rotate it if needed.

Offline TheCreeper3

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2015 Jun 22, 15:22:10 »
I have never heard of anyone doing something like that it sounds cool...but also like a bit of a pain in the butt X3
OC's

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2015 Jul 01, 12:41:31 »
Hey sorry this took so long. Finals are over, but my sister came from Australia for a few weeks and is leaving today, my uncle came from Alberta and is going to be staying for a while, and we've been trying to sell my sister's stuff so she can sell her house and buy a new one in Perth and so there's room for my uncle to stay down stairs. Also, I've been struggling with having a lack of inspiration lately. But I did manage to complete it (a few days ago, but I didn't have time to upload it) so I hope you like it!  X3

Spoiler

Offline TheCreeper3

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2015 Jul 04, 14:21:40 »
I love it!  :D Thank you sooo much! X3
OC's