Memories of the Open Server Event!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 May 16, 21:28:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Morphius on 2015 Jul 03, 23:29:25
How do I post my screenshots?

@Morphius : The icon that looks like the Mona Lisa. It will drop you a box that will read as [.img][/img] (note I added a period in there so that it shows up there. Without it, it will disappear)

Now, copy the URL of the image you like to share and paste it right in between. Should be like this [.img]*insert URL here*[/img]

Now, check the preview to see if you can see the image. If not, Make sure to see that you have the correct URL or if it is spelled correctly. Hope this helps.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Morphius

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Jul 04, 02:33:58
@Morphius : The icon that looks like the Mona Lisa. It will drop you a box that will read as [.img][/img] (note I added a period in there so that it shows up there. Without it, it will disappear)

Now, copy the URL of the image you like to share and paste it right in between. Should be like this [.img]*insert URL here*[/img]

Now, check the preview to see if you can see the image. If not, Make sure to see that you have the correct URL or if it is spelled correctly. Hope this helps.

-- And if it's not from the internet, but from your computer (or removable HDD's)...?

Peace Keeper

@Morphius : Ah. To be able to show images from your computer, you must upload them to an image sharing site. Most people here use imgur or Deviantart. Accounts are free in both site, and you can upload as much as you want. Once you uploaded them, you can now share the image here doing the same steps as above.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FlameWolf100

Ugh next week's LOE is never gonna open  >.< Come on please open up another week of LOE! Pls pls pls!  ono

[move] >:O[/move][move] >:O[/move][move] >:O[/move][move] >:O[/move]
It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

Mizuki

Quote from: FlameWolf100 on 2015 Jul 05, 21:47:32
Ugh next week's LOE is never gonna open  >.<

We never said that we were opening the servers next week.

However, we will open up our servers again eventually, so please be patient with us as we get the game ready.

In the mean time, why not look at screenshots of the game located in the fan wiki, or look for gameplay videos to watch on youtube? :) (That's what I usually do while I wait for the game!)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Morphius

2015 Jul 05, 23:59:34 #25 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 15, 20:35:39 by Morphius
I LOVE BEING A PEGASUS!!

Play accompanying music. (Not my video though)

flyguy8000

2015 Jul 06, 17:44:02 #26 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 06, 17:45:36 by flyguy8000
Quote from: GreenTab on 2015 May 17, 05:34:42
Game looks awesome so far.  :D

Didn't manage to catch any OSW at all, finally last week the hamster in my head began to work and voilá, mail notifications.  X3
Now I just need to wait.

How did you get mail notifications for the OSW? I keep missing them  :c

EDIT: Nevermind I'm dumb :P Found the button

Morphius

CHECK WHAT I FOUND AT THE EVERFREE FOREST!!

Night_Star030

Quote from: Morphius on 2015 Jul 10, 05:32:58
CHECK WHAT I FOUND AT THE EVERFREE FOREST!!

iI found Zocara's home on the previous open weekend server, even picked a fight with the Dryads fawns. But the last open weekend server in April, I couldn't find it. I'll try to find it again this upcoming games.

Morphius

Hello, @Redcord CHN, from around February's Open Server weekend!

May I present to you, DOUBLE THE CIRRUS! -- or -- OMG, which one is the real Stratos? (Note: This is also from February's Open Server)

Green_Leaf1

I was able to get a video of one of the dance parties  :D
You can find it over at

I adopted a Twi-Shpere!
Get one here!

Aqua Splash

One can only wonder how much stress the servers were under when we did this... X3

What the heck is a gravitas?

Dream Dust

It awesome seeing everyone had such a great time. I only played for like two hours this time as I was busy, but it all looked great. I loved the changes to the Crystal Kingdom!  <3

I just can't wait to play again. I hope I'll have more time next time. Please keep posting screen shots everypony, I'm enjoying them! 

Racquel SilverSpirit

Hello there ponys these are the pictures we got over the OSW hope you all had fun and thank you to the team for the efforts applied during this time :D

http://imgur.com/a/Oe3EP#0
"A Proud Member Of The (EqU) Pony Rp Community"
https://www.equ.rocks/
"Your Only Limit Is The Limit One Places On Themselves"
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15996.0

Jajan

Too bad I'm not on the photos...
I also did some personal photos of the games : http://www.fanordi.legtux.org/Sacha/LoE_ScreenShots.rar

I put everything without exception !
What I hope will please you !!! :D

Morphius

I LOVE FIGHTING DRAGONS!!

I HATE FIGHTING DRAGONS!!

GreenTab

2015 Aug 18, 20:10:33 #36 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 18, 20:15:23 by GreenTab
Here's some notable shoots I took this last OSW, dunno if there's others like me who just enjoy watching the in-game art and details more than anything

Spoiler: show

Also here's some random stuffs that I've found peculiar

And this is me with a jerk

Almost forgot, here's all the pics that I manage to upload, lots of them are inside SCC so don't expect many landscapes

https://imgur.com/a/zUFKv#0

Animazione

Late reply yay. Took pictures of me mainly inside of the Evershade forest.

I have the rest in a folder on my DA here: http://animazione.deviantart.com/gallery/55732531/LOE-Screenshots

A world traveling Raichu, a Corrupted Alicorn, a neutral Cybertronian with a Decepticon personality.

tigergirl09

When are you going to make the next open server weekend???    :D
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

Mizuki

Quote from: tigergirl09 on 2016 May 08, 15:03:47
When are you going to make the next open server weekend???    :D

Nobody knows! :)

We will post a new thread announcing it when we do, so be sure to check back here every now and then! (or you can follow us on twitter, facebook, etc!)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Go Up