2017 Jun 24, 08:15:02

Author Topic: The Dashing request place (closed: will finish current requests)  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Cryptic-Dash

• FIRE THE BASS CANNON
    • View Profile
So after some deliberation ive decide I will take some requests to help pass the time until summer. However I have a fair amount on just now so feel free to request and you should get your item withing a few days max (hopefully)
Also this whole request thing is new to me. Anyway im drivelling on now so request away  ^-^

Also this thread is my current art style (I can practice other styles too): http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14727.0

Also last thing, let me know if you want full color or just a line drawing because I enjoy doing both, and if you really really beg I may even attempt a 3D model of a request, just know that tales considerably more time to do.
Have a great morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are  :D
« Last Edit: 2015 May 08, 06:16:02 by Cryptic-Dash »

Re: The Dashing request place
« Reply #1 on: 2015 May 06, 19:11:32 »
Could you do a full-color drawing of my OC Match Stick? I've based his design of of D&D's Nightmare's if it helps.
Reference Pictures

Character Description, just and FYI:
Match Stick is a courageous figure who's talent is encouraging his allies and strengthening their magic by lending them some of his massive reserve of magical energies. Match's innate magic is pyromancy, but it is hard to control due to his large reserves of  magical energy. He counteracts the abundance by burning off excess mana by sustaining a small flame at the tip of his horn when he casts spells. And if you really want to do something special, Match's teleportation is very flashy as it involves his entire body becoming engulfed in fire, and then reappearing in a similar ball of flame where he teleports to. Sot of like a pheonix's rebirthing process.
« Last Edit: 2015 May 06, 20:15:14 by annosrules »

Offline GlassMirror

• Reveiling the lost histories...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015 May 06, 19:16:41 »
Would you like to draw a full colored Dragon Pony named Relic? :3
theirs a bunch of pictures of him here, but this is the most recent and the best one.
Spoiler
here's the thing about the designs on his body:
The designs you see on him are just decoration, and so is the horns on his face(not head) and hooves.
the wing that is not a dragon wing is also decoration
And his mark is something different, but with that same symbol though :3
o and the two chains are also decorations as well because their in the wrong place for one thing lol
oh and he has a tail, but I just didn't draw it on that picture
his mark with the symbol that you saw in the other picture :3
« Last Edit: 2015 May 06, 19:28:50 by GlassMirror »

Offline SparklestheUnicorn337

• Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015 May 06, 19:49:57 »
Can you do Patience in full colour? She's on my oc page (link's in my signature) Thanks!  <3

Offline Cryptic-Dash

• FIRE THE BASS CANNON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015 May 07, 07:57:44 »
Could you do a full-color drawing of my OC Match Stick? I've based his design of of D&D's Nightmare's if it helps.

Since ye be the first I have something special in mind (hopefully I can pull it off)  ^-^
It will either be finished today or tomorrow depending how fast my hand moves

theirs a bunch of pictures of him here, but this is the most recent and the best one.

Hoowee this guy looks complex, but I shall try. I'll do the art in order of requests so yours will be next  :D
It wont be done for a couple days if thats ok?

Can you do Patience in full colour? She's on my oc page (link's in my signature) Thanks!  <3

Demon unicorn, hmm, Ideas!!  ;) this one will be interesting, look forward to drawing her

All requests will be done in order of request (:facehoof:) so dont expect instant pics, thanks for requesting  :D

« Reply #5 on: 2015 May 07, 08:09:13 »
Can't wait :D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2015 May 07, 08:35:44 »
Yay! Thank you!

Offline Stryder221

• Took only about a year or so to figure stuff out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2015 May 07, 09:04:49 »
When you have the time (and assuming you're still taking requests by the time you read this), perhaps you could try your hand at this particular OC of mine, Grand Illusion?
Preferably in full color, if you don't mind.

Reference Picture

His eyes are always visibly closed, so there's no need to worry about that.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Offline GlassMirror

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2015 May 07, 10:07:17 »
Since ye be the first I have something special in mind (hopefully I can pull it off)  ^-^
It will either be finished today or tomorrow depending how fast my hand moves

Hoowee this guy looks complex, but I shall try. I'll do the art in order of requests so yours will be next  :D
It wont be done for a couple days if thats ok?

Demon unicorn, hmm, Ideas!!  ;) this one will be interesting, look forward to drawing her

All requests will be done in order of request (:facehoof:) so dont expect instant pics, thanks for requesting  :D
I know he does, but thanks!

Offline Cryptic-Dash

• FIRE THE BASS CANNON
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2015 May 07, 16:29:27 »

So here we are anno, one Match Stick, hope you like it.

Decided to make it as if hes just teleported in, hence the flames  ^-^

« Last Edit: 2015 May 07, 17:51:04 by Cryptic-Dash »

« Reply #10 on: 2015 May 07, 16:35:46 »
Do you think you'd be able to do me? Even though I ain't a pony.
pepsehhhh

« Reply #11 on: 2015 May 07, 17:19:30 »
AWESOME!  :D I always love it when others understand my characters.
« Last Edit: 2015 May 07, 17:24:08 by annosrules »

Offline Cryptic-Dash

• FIRE THE BASS CANNON
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2015 May 07, 17:50:16 »
AWESOME!  :D I always love it when others understand my characters.

No probs, glad you like it  :D

When you have the time (and assuming you're still taking requests by the time you read this), perhaps you could try your hand at this particular OC of mine, Grand Illusion?
Preferably in full color, if you don't mind.

I shall have a go in the near future, interesting cutie mark

Do you think you'd be able to do me? Even though I ain't a pony.

sure just let me know what it is your wanting and i'll happily give it a bash  ^-^

« Reply #13 on: 2015 May 07, 17:56:52 »
Just the character in my avatar. Here it is not squished:
pepsehhhh

Offline Cryptic-Dash

• FIRE THE BASS CANNON
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2015 May 09, 12:01:19 »
Spoiler
here's the thing about the designs on his body:
The designs you see on him are just decoration, and so is the horns on his face(not head) and hooves.
the wing that is not a dragon wing is also decoration
And his mark is something different, but with that same symbol though :3
o and the two chains are also decorations as well because their in the wrong place for one thing lol
oh and he has a tail, but I just didn't draw it on that picture
his mark with the symbol that you saw in the other picture :3

Sorry this has taken longer to do than expected, been a little busy, hope you like  ^-^

Offline GlassMirror

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2015 May 09, 14:00:45 »
Sorry this has taken longer to do than expected, been a little busy, hope you like  ^-^

So.... Beautiful...

• View Profile
Hi! Just wondering how stuff is going! :)

Offline Cryptic-Dash

• FIRE THE BASS CANNON
    • View Profile
Quick update, for those of you who are still waiting for your request to be finished, i'm getting round to it, had a 'slight' accident on my mountain bike few months back leaving me a bit out of action. :'(
Good news however, i'm able to get back to your requests albeit they wont be done very quickly since i'm still suffering a little.
Toodles  ^-^