Dj Faun's OCs

Started by Dj_FaUn, 2015 Apr 26, 09:06:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dj_FaUn

Hey, everyone. Here is a picture with all of my OCs. ALL of them! There will be more in the future, so I'll let you guys know when it gets updated.

Also, if you ever want to know about any of these characters, let me know and I'll share everything you want to know.

Spoiler: All of my OCs • show
The red lines represent who is related to that OC.
The green lines represent who are friends with each other.
"Life's too short to focus on the things you hate. Focus on what you love to do instead." --- PewDiePie

My OC's: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14700.0

Gracie Sky

:c That's honestly too many. Having that many sort of dilutes the significance of the individual OC and makes it difficult for the reader to keep up with all that could be happening involving these characters.

I do notice that there is a central focus on the Fuan Family with a bunch of outlier OCs. I would just focus on developing those of the Fuan Family and have the others act as background ponies. They can still be important, but just not imperative to the main story.

I'm assuing these characters have a story, of course. If that assumption is incorrect, I will amend my line of thinking.

As for the OC's asthetics, they're all over the place, with some of them being a bit too sophistocated for my tastes. Of course, I'm judging them out of context. If their story validates why they look so complex, there is no issue. But for now, I'd say some of them don't look like ponies I'd see in Equestria.

I am also assuming these characters live in the Equestrian universe.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Dj_FaUn

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2015 Apr 26, 17:36:03
:c That's honestly too many. Having that many sort of dilutes the significance of the individual OC and makes it difficult for the reader to keep up with all that could be happening involving these characters.

I do notice that there is a central focus on the Fuan Family with a bunch of outlier OCs. I would just focus on developing those of the Fuan Family and have the others act as background ponies. They can still be important, but just not imperative to the main story.

I'm assuing these characters have a story, of course. If that assumption is incorrect, I will amend my line of thinking.

As for the OC's asthetics, they're all over the place, with some of them being a bit too sophistocated for my tastes. Of course, I'm judging them out of context. If their story validates why they look so complex, there is no issue. But for now, I'd say some of them don't look like ponies I'd see in Equestria.

I am also assuming these characters live in the Equestrian universe.

There are only two primary OCs, which are Dj Faun and Angel Faun. Everyone else is pretty much a background OC. I don't intend to use every single one of my OCs in any role plays that I do, if I ever do any. Even if I did use any of the other OCs, it would only be for a short while.

The Faun Family is almost done, and the rest are basically background characters, as I have said before.

You are correct when you assume that they have stories. Every one of my OCs have their own personal story.

Some of my OCs come from other countries, but most of my OCs are from Equestria, and are still living there.
"Life's too short to focus on the things you hate. Focus on what you love to do instead." --- PewDiePie

My OC's: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14700.0

Go Up