Kingdom Hearts

Started by VaelAraragi, 2015 Jan 30, 19:53:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

VaelAraragi

So far, I've seen no one who likes the game. Please tell me I'm not alone as a fan of the game?  ono

Rikaria

I've played:
  • 1 and 2 on PS2

• Chain of Memories on GBA

• Both DS games

• Dream Drop Distance on 3DS

I really wanna play the ones on PSP and PS3 (and eventually 3 on PS4), but... well... money...
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

LostSanity

I've played pretty much all of the games. Except Birth By Sleep, which I just watched a Let's Play of on YouTube.

I eagerly await the third game.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rissian

I've played 1 and 2 and Chain of memories on GBA and PS2.
My favorite is Kingdom Hearts 2.

Chromastone64

Well, Kingdom Hearts IS my favourite game seires of all time (besides Final Fantasy), so...yeah ^-^
Ventus is best Keyblade user (besides Roxas of course)
My favourite game is Birth By Sleep.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

HunterOfTheDark

I've played through every single Kingdom Hearts game, got a bunch of KH collectibles in my room, and am currently writing a KH fanfiction. Yeah, Kingdom Hearts is my second all time favorite video game franchise, with the Persona franchise coming in at number one on my favorites list! ovO
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

FlameandIce

pretty much the same as Dark I have issues when it comes to Kingdom hearts even to the point I bought 1.5 and 2.5 just to get the final mixes even though I owned the originals X3
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Julius

Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game series aside from Final Fantasy! I own and wear a replica of Sora's necklace every day, and I even got my own keyblade! Of course, I've played all of them (To 100% completion I might add). 0:)

I am now waiting for 3... And holding off on buying a PS4, hoping they release a special edition based off of KH3 or FFXV! :D
Purr~

AngelcatTCA

2015 Apr 13, 14:12:39 #8 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 13, 14:14:50 by AngelcatTCA
Oooh.
Well i'm not play yet only 3D, KHIII and KH[chi] :<
And yes, I absolutely fan of that game series! ^-^ It's just gold for me, everything in this game! *-*
Also, is much harder find fan of that game in Russia -.- Well, a least here i'm not alone as a fan of that game series xD

Go Up