Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

numberponies56

I am very tired right now. (11:38 CST) I'm pretty sure it'll be fixed when I wake up and get my schoolwork over with. Goodnight everyone!

I didn't steal any smileys from another thread :ajshifty: :-3 My OCs

Kelvin

baker we(32 bit version user) need to talk :v
hmm 15 months

Blitz Freeman

Well I'm glad that I'm not the only one having the "loe.exe has stopped working" bug.  X3 I was afraid that it was just my machine.
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

Dark Silvergun

I'll try the other windows version to see if I have the same issue.

Griffinpeps

Problem is cloudopolis.

If you start with a pegasus you load Cloudopolis directly and crash the game (stopped working).

If you are a unicorn you load fine, but if you go into cloudopolis through the blimp the game crashes while loading the map (stopped working).

I have to try for other places like Ponydale, etc. Will be back in a few minutes.

Littlemidge92

I can't seem to play either. First, we have two LoE files. the one in the game folder seems to be the proper one as with that one I can get past the black Unity screen and to the character creation stuff ^.^ however after picking a server and waiting for it to load, I keep running into the same error with both x64 and x86/32 file types. The download is easy and straight forward so I don't know if this is on my end or if the files are broken? :(

lightspeed_flash

Quote from: Littlemidge92 on 2015 Apr 10, 00:47:05
I can't seem to play either. First, we have two LoE files. the one in the game folder seems to be the proper one as with that one I can get past the black Unity screen and to the character creation stuff ^.^ however after picking a server and waiting for it to load, I keep running into the same error with both x64 and x86/32 file types. The download is easy and straight forward so I don't know if this is on my end or if the files are broken? :(

its not just you it is happening to others as well they must be trying to fix the issue

numberponies56

ig1mi

Quote from: numberponies56 on 2015 Apr 10, 00:51:16
I can login as a unicorn!
That's because everyone is trying to be a earth pony or a pegasus pony >.>
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Dark Silvergun

Graphics are very glitchy,
and the game crashes when trying to leave Canterlot for Ponyville.

This happens in both 32 and 64 bit versions.

Cryptic-Dash

both cloudopolis and ponydale dont work at the moment  >A<
On other news we can all be UNICORNS  :D

Black Streak

Corpulent Brony

Newest error:  Whenever I try to load into game, I get a generic error stating "LOE.EXE has stopped working" 

Game is now completely useless.

Akilas

Getting the client right now, im soo excited  :3
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Griffinpeps

2015 Apr 10, 01:02:32 #55 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 10, 01:04:26 by Griffinpeps
So kept trying.

Can't go to Ponydale as a unicorn, once I try the game keeps trying to load me there and crashes.

Couldn't go to Crystal Kingdom directly, but when I relogged in it actually loaded me into it. Same with the Heartlands, couldn't go directly (game stopped working) but upon relogging in it loaded me into it.

Cloudopolis is unavailable too.

Also, whenever I crash (game stops working) and I relogg in I can't use the same server I used last time. Message says "user is already playing". But using the other server loads me fine.

numberponies56

I keep falling through the map!
Spoiler: show

Julien999

Quote from: Cryptic-Dash on 2015 Apr 10, 00:54:39
On other news we can all be UNICORNS  :D

And I can't because It's "stopped working" just when I clicked on LoE (Title Screen don't have his time to appear, for me).

PixelDream

Whelp looks like I'm waiting for after class tomorrow to play, XD the game keeps crashing after the character creation screen no matter which race I choose. (x64)

Night_Star030

Quote from: Particlemane on 2015 Apr 10, 00:03:06
Client acquired! And now, we wait with steepled fingers and an angry, pensive look...

Lower the screen resolution, running with full resolution which is 1600X900, I get the same problem. I changed it to 1366x768 & resolves the issue.

Go Up