2017 Jun 27, 06:31:24

Author Topic: Doctor Whooves Audio Drama  (Read 454 times)

Offline HunterOfTheDark

• ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!!
    • View Profile
Doctor Whooves Audio Drama
« on: 2015 Apr 07, 01:48:15 »
Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce that my production group, which I am naming Time and Space Productions, or TSP Productions, has just released the very first preview of our flagship audio drama Doctor Whooves!

Follow us on SoundCloud and, once we've set it up, on YouTube, for more info on this series as we work on it. For now, enjoy the preview for our first episode of Doctor Whooves, The Doctor in the Box.

https://soundcloud.com/time-and-space-production/doctor-whooves-episode-1-the-doctor-in-the-box-preview
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Offline ChibiGrrl

• Not Active Here Much Anymore...
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Whooves Audio Drama
« Reply #1 on: 2015 Apr 07, 10:45:10 »
Oh my gosh, this is gonna be awesome! I'm so nervousited~!  :D

Offline HunterOfTheDark

• ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!!
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Whooves Audio Drama
« Reply #2 on: 2015 Apr 07, 10:58:18 »
You and me both! ovO
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.