Personally Ponies??

Started by daringfire, 2015 Mar 30, 23:22:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

daringfire

I would be a shy pony... What would you be??

Why am I posting this  >.<
Daring fire, kawaii potatoes

Jinxie Umbra

If I were a pony? My answer is more or less the same as Tabitha's. I think she's my spirit animal. ;)

I would be a creepy old hag living alone in a cottage in the Everfree Forest, visiting Zecora all the time (besties!).

Shadow-Flare

2015 Mar 31, 16:44:13 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 31, 16:45:50 by Sonic RainBoom dash
hmm I would probs be my oc :P (my oc has a very complex personality)

Mizuki

I guess it would depend on my upbringing, wouldn't it? If my Pony-parents raised me a certain way, under various circumstances, I'd probably take on different quirks.

For example, if my Pony Parents were extremely over-protective, punished me for normal social interactions with my peers, and only let me hangout with my friends "over the internet", then I'd be as big a shut-in as I am now :c

But in Pony world, there is no internet... o_O I'm not sure if that would change the way I'd adapt to my situation, (maybe I'd be more rebellious than I am now?) or my parents would have had a nicer upbringing themselves because pony world isn't as dark as the real world. Maybe I'd have a totally different personality all together.

Sorry I'm getting way off topic X3 I guess what I'm trying to say is I have no idea, but I'd definitely like to sunbathe and frolic in some flowers :3

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Dream Dust

I would be my oc, Dream Dust, but as far as personality . . .

I'd really want to be the way I am now. I like me, though I could do with less procrastination in my life. As Mizuki has stated, I'm sure pony society would be different than the one I grew up in. School would have been very different and the way I interacted with my friends would never have been with technology.

I hope I would still like writing and music. But I know one thing, I would be in Sugar-cube Corner everyday.  X3

Cryptic-Dash

hmmm, if I were a pony I think I'd like to be a bit more adventurous, but mostly stay the same, just be my OC. Cryptic Dash.
Hes complex in many ways, though hes a bit of a creative fella.  ^-^

annosrules

If I were a pony, I think I'd have a better idea of what my purpose in life is, but I also might not have such a diverse skill set. Either way, all of my OC's are aspects of myself that I have added to in order to make them more heroic and/or invested in a skill set.

Karman20

If I were a pony, I would probably be a crazy pony like pinkie pie

Sunshine Smash

I'd probably be a mix of my 1st and my 2nd character I'm planning to make... At some point.... Always looking forward to a cheerful future and to leave those boring old days behind, like my first character, and a guy fascinated by technology and machinery working to create new things, like my 2nd character.

Man, I went too deep into this.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Go Up