2017 May 01, 02:04:21

Author Topic: Legends of Equestria at BABSCon 2015 & Open Server Announcement!  (Read 25472 times)

Gonna give it a shot, but I will withhold my excitement for when I can actually enter the game world.

In the event the servers do let me in I'll probably be using my ponysona this time instead of the story character I have been using.

Offline LostSanity

• The Polarizing One
    • View Profile
Another Open Server Event eh?

Sounds like another excuse to try a livestream again.

X3
I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Offline Stardust Dragon

• View Profile
Curses, I needed that weekend open to work on a paper due the 13th!  Ah well, I'll have to try and juggle time again, see how well that turns out.

Offline KrissyG05

• Whats up? I like cake.
    • View Profile
Aww yeah! Almost time for p0nes!  :D I hope to see everypony there  ^-^ Have fun! Oh and 2 time playing, 3 days=my dreams  O: YAY  0:) BEST GAME EVER!
Hello! c:

I'll be ready

Yay! I should be able to play the entire weekend for the first time too.  :D

Offline Peace Keeper

• Implementation
  • Respect, Trust, Support. The 3 steps to friendship
    • View Profile
I am excited. Ima clean my computer, tune it up, and get my recorders ready.This will be my first time trying out Action! screen capture. Looks very promising. Loved MSI since I can pre-record and records at 60fps. Action! records effortlessly, small file size and quality seems equally matched. Too bad no pre-record, so hopefully I don't miss something funny before I record. With a smaller file size, I may record double the amount of time I record with the same file size as MSI.

Ima try to capture ya guys on vid and on camera. Hope to have some fun, and hope for ya guys to have fun as well.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Offline Invultrois

• Peace! Bread! Coffee!
    • View Profile
Ah well, i won't be coming unfortunately, still having my finals.
You guys have fun! ^-^
"How do you do this fine day good sir?"

dA

Offline Ponies991087

• Hedgehogs, ponies...nuff said
    • View Profile
I hope the launcher with the cloud ponies works again this time, if it does you'll definitely see me there!  :3 Didn't expect them to have another open server so soon! :D So hyped!!! :D

I think this moment calls for a library twirl!  X3

Offline PonySunset

• Yolo *^*
    • View Profile
I can not wait!  :D :3  (one can be the first Foit I play a LoE ) but I can not go to the 2015 BABSCon But I'll provide a play LoE Yayyy !

I love you and all LoE creator of the moderator ect ... <3
SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Offline Thasher dash

• Be creative!
    • View Profile
Yay!Though I won't go to Babscon It'll still be fun! :D
Screenshots!: http://imgur.com/a/aonXt

All aboard the hype train
for december!
Profile Pic by SorbetSosara

Offline KrissyG05

• Whats up? I like cake.
    • View Profile
Cant go to BABScon because I don't live in Californa, Sorry, bad at spelling, But atleast ill be able to play the OSW! THANK YOU DEVS YOU ARE THE BEST! (And mods , cant forget you guys!)  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hello! c:

Offline Akilas

• I'm CrAzY! for playing this game
    • View Profile
OMG OMG OMG, another OWS, i can't wait to that weekend, im soo, soo, soo...
...I can't even explain it with words, this feeling it's from other world  :3 aww i can't wait, hope to see you all there, have fun, enjoy and thank you all you people, this comunity is the best and thank you all LoE team, you people are awesome, all of you are the best people and friends that a pony can have  ^-^
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Offline Blitz Freeman

• I love Uranium Pu-36 Explosive space modulators
    • View Profile
Oh that music! I haven't heard it in a while. It's so pleasant to hear that LoE ambiance. It reminds me of the hunt!!

I'm so very glad the servers are returning again, and with Season 5 around the corner, people will be in the pony spirit more than ever!

Thank you LoE team! Your hard work on this project means a lot to me. ^-^
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

Offline CMC Scootaloo

• Writer
  • LoE veteran, playing since July 7th 2013!
    • View Profile
The announcement speaks about cool new features in the next Open Server Weekend. Makes me wonder what these features are.....
Have they included the quest to get a cutie mark now? It's hinted on since August, so it's a possibility.

@Akilas

this feeling it's from other world  :3

If you would know how right you are about this..... It is from another world.
It is from Equestria! :D
If you want to meet Scootaloo, be on the lookout for her during OSWs!

Offline MischiefHowl

• Element of Wonder, Howling Wind
    • View Profile
I can't wait for the panel!  :D

Offline Shadow-Flare

• in the sky you will find me
    • View Profile
hmm new features *thinks it's the booping mechanic* atleast I hope ohh well another osw for me :3 my third

Woooo ! I can't wait :D
:D

Offline CMC Scootaloo

• Writer
  • LoE veteran, playing since July 7th 2013!
    • View Profile
@Sonic RainBoom dash

hmm new features *thinks it's the booping mechanic* atleast I hope ohh well another osw for me :3 my third

Maybe it's hugs? That's definitely an action that the game is still missing and it needs to be in it!
I swear, if they implement it that you can hug other ponies, I will do nothing else than running around and hug every pony I meet for the whole first day! :D
If you want to meet Scootaloo, be on the lookout for her during OSWs!

Offline Shadow-Flare

• in the sky you will find me
    • View Profile
@Sonic RainBoom dash

Maybe it's hugs? That's definitely an action that the game is still missing and it needs to be in it!
I swear, if they implement it that you can hug other ponies, I will do nothing else than running around and hug every pony I meet for the whole first day! :D

hmm that would also be good as well :P