2017 Apr 28, 13:51:59

Author Topic: Legends of Equestria at BABSCon 2015 & Open Server Announcement!  (Read 25446 times)

Offline Ellowee

• Public Relations
    • View Profile
BABSCon is coming up in April! For those of you going, we wish you a safe travel and a happy time down at the convention. If you haven't heard yet, we'll be making our way down there as well! You'll be able to meet and talk with the ponies who help make the game possible and prod them with thousands of questions.

If you're not joining us at BABSCon, fear not; you'll be able to enjoy our panel through the magic of the internet, where we'll be discussing all sorts of cool stuff about the game and perhaps leak some cool secrets!

Err, I mean, what secrets? We don't have any secrets!
Legends of Equestria does not comment on rumors and speculations relating to the game.

Mmm, yes, quite. Anyway, the panel happens at 1:30 PM PDT on Friday April 3rd so we hope to see everypony there!

After the convention, we hope you'll still have some room left for more fun! We're happy to announce that we'll be having another Open Server Event on April 10-12! It will be a chance to try out some cool new features we've been working on in the game, as well as experience all the content we've offered in the past. Just in case you missed any of it! We'll be providing more information, and the download links, closer to the event, so stay tuned!

April is going to be an exciting month for Legends of Equestria and we hope to see you all join us for the fun!

Now if you excuse me, I need to get ready to meet up with Golden Gates!
Hmm... Now where is my airship ticket...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRiePs2LEFg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRiePs2LEFg</a>
« Last Edit: 2015 Apr 03, 17:18:35 by Ellowee »

Offline Mizuki

• typical tumblr addict
    • View Profile
Well I'm excited! I'll be sure to mark my calendar :D

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

I hope this open server event is more stable than the last time. I'm looking forward for this open server event, but most likely that all the people are looking forward for it as well. hopefully all the bugs & glitches from the last open server were fixed as well.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbyShy

Offline CrabApple

• :3
    • View Profile
Woot! *dances*  looking forward to all the dance lines, pony towers, and butt scooting races!

Offline Cobalt Crafter

• This is Personnel
    • View Profile
Hopefully the game will successfully enter the world this time. The second to last one when I finished character creation the game would just crash, strangely though the weekend before it had been working fine.
Hook up to game with me? https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBorg1/profile

Offline Nocturna

• LoE, the land of the free!
    • View Profile
Another OSW, maybe my computer will be done committing suicide by Microsoft, so that I may play.

Offline lightspeed_flash

• Hello there!
    • View Profile
yay!  :D another chance to play hopefully i can get my pc ready by then  ovO

Offline Optera

• Gimme' all your lovin'
    • View Profile
Could you post times in GMT please.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!  O:
le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

Offline Icy Shield

• Cold...Can I have a hug?
    • View Profile
New features? Yes, please!  8D
Let it snow!

Offline KrissyG05

• Whats up? I like cake.
    • View Profile
I marked my calendar! I freaked out when I went on its webpage! THANK U DEVS YOU ARE THE BEST
Hello! c:

Offline Naura

• Been stealing and given others candy since 2014
    • View Profile
Sweet! Can't wait! :3
Feel free to check out my Oc page!

Offline ThePonyGuy1998

• I'm Wing Withers.
    • View Profile
Waiting for playing it. And Ellowee's voice is so awesome!
I'm just a 17 years old guy that played this game since July 2013 (this is a new account, I forgotten my old account).
:o :D :D :D :o
Feel free to PM me, I like making friends. Mexican Brony, veteran in LoE. n_n
Tell me by PM if you want my Skype. Hablo español.

So much OSW.  O:

Thank you "Legend's Of Equestria.''  I  <3 you guys. 

Offline Moon princess

• here to have fun, make friends, and some memories
    • View Profile
i've been bouncing with excitement since I heard  :3,  I can't wait!  ^-^

Offline christophr

• It's NOT my fault, Floor God! >.<
    • View Profile
Wow. I definitely didn't see this coming, to be honest. I didn't expect another OSW until at least July... It seems they are becoming more frequent... not that I would complain :D Is that a good sign? :3

I'm totally excited to dash off into LoE again alrea...
*Remembers that he and his family move sometime in April*
Uh oh. That might become a problem internetwise... Ah well, guess there's not much else to do than to hope for the best :s

Offline CrazymattCaptain

• The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
    • View Profile
woot woot!
The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

Open Server Weekend number 8, here I come!! :D :D
« Last Edit: 2015 Mar 30, 00:10:54 by Jarg1994 »

Offline CMC Scootaloo

• Writer
  • LoE veteran, playing since July 7th 2013!
    • View Profile
Oh holy crap, now they're already doing another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get in trouble with compressing all my videos! I'm running out of space on my HDs! DD:

But I'm so there again! :D
It will be weird to have it when just the third episode of Season 5 airs, but, who cares? It's Legends of Equestria! The only thing that can truly compete with the show when it's about hype meters! :D
I just hope that the episode doesn't again introduce an important background pony that I will forget about for weeks after the episode aired then because Legends of Equestria hypes me so much! Sorry Chirpy. X3

@christophr

Wow. I definitely didn't see this coming, to be honest. I didn't expect another OSW until at least July... It seems they are becoming more frequent... not that I would complain :D Is that a good sign? :3

Brace hype yourselves..... Beta is coming for the ponies.....
« Last Edit: 2015 Mar 29, 17:19:39 by CMC Scootaloo »
If you want to meet Scootaloo, be on the lookout for her during OSWs!