2017 Mar 23, 22:14:01

Author Topic: Anyone Want to do a Fairy Tail Collab?  (Read 663 times)

Offline HunterOfTheDark

• ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!!
    • View Profile
Anyone Want to do a Fairy Tail Collab?
« on: 2015 Mar 11, 22:04:41 »
Hey guys, I'm currently working on something pretty cool. What you ask? Well, I recently found a version of the Fairy Tail anime's main theme with fan lyrics attached to it, and I'm currently learning to play the song on guitar, as well as learning the lyrics. What I looking for are those willing to join me in singing the song. I'll post the video on this thread for your enjoyment. Anyone whos interested in joining me in singing this fantastic song, post here on this thread and I'll send you a PM with more details.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaPFvE10RnU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaPFvE10RnU</a>
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Offline Little Star

• Singing and Voice Acting Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Want to do a Fairy Tail Collab?
« Reply #1 on: 2015 Mar 12, 07:40:17 »
I'd be down for that.

Offline HunterOfTheDark

• ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Want to do a Fairy Tail Collab?
« Reply #2 on: 2015 Mar 12, 11:33:25 »
StarSong! Good to see you, and welcome aboard!

Also, a slight addition to my original post, I might not record my guitar for this, since this is turning out to be much harder than I thought it would be. If I manage to finish learning it by the time I get all the needed parts, I'll use a guitar recording, if not, I'll find an instrumental on YouTube.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.