What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Rabi-Ribi and Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE... at least until Monster Hunter Generations comes out lol
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Chromastone64

I'm trying to play Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma, but the PC version crashes whenever you start a new game, so we refunded it and are trying to find a spare SD card for the DS version...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Howitzer

Wolfenstein 3D, an oldie but a goodie.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chromastone64

Now I'm actually playing Zero Time Dilemma.
I'm 18, and I'm still wondering if I'm old enough to play this game...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Arcen

Currently rocking (Trying to) on The King of Fighters XIII, Steam Edition.

Getting my butt kicked here and there on online, but well... that's that, i guess! x3

Glorified be Chat-O-Landia, where friendship blossoms!

Wheatni

I'm playing a few, actually, I guess I can make a quick list~

Starbound
Dota 2
League of Legends
Garry's Mod
*Subnautica* (Favorite one)   <3
Wakfu
Riders of Icarus

HunterOfTheDark

2016 Jul 12, 20:32:21 #246 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 13, 00:58:41 by HunterOfTheDark
TERA Online (come join my guild Honnouji Academy on the Highwatch server!)
Final Fantasy XIV (if you wanna play with me, I'm on the Balmung server, just send me a PM for my character name)
Overwatch
Rise of the Tomb Raider (Just finished about 3 hours after the original posting)
BioShock 2
Kingdom Hearts
Persona 3 Portable
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Howitzer

Gotta say, DOOM II makes a very nice sequel to the first DOOM.
-More action per level
-New enemies
-Secrets are more straightforward
-more complexity in the levels
-A storyline
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Chromastone64

RPG Maker MV :)
Azure's finally getting his own game.
And I can tell you one thing I'm NOT playing:
Pokemon GO. Just hurry up and release over here already...

Zsaszz

Right now is a tie between Warframe and Monster hunter generations there's a lot of new stuff on MH and i've been enjoying the prowler mode a lot (tho i feel it to be a little bit underpowered but that's just me) and warframe with the load of new stuff on specters of the rails and the upcoming War within it's going to be difficult to split my spare time for both.

Rikaria

LostSanity

With Life is Strange complete...

I have officially moved on to Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

LOVING it so far. Even though it has japanese voices.

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Light-Trainer

2016 Jul 18, 01:32:02 #252 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 18, 02:17:56 by Light-Trainer
Well with Pokemon Sun and Moon around the corner I've been replaying my Pokemon Games, starting with Pokemon White and maybe start a new game on Black 2. (No luck finding White 2 yet but I'm still searching. X3)

Though I have gotten Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: the Fafnir Knight recently, which is an awesome game, and I've also been playing Golden Sun on and off on my GBA emulator.

Oh and random servers on Minecraft! (Wynncraft's the big one right now!)
I'm Light Trainer the Spellcaster Kitsune!

Don't be afraid to stop by my DA!

(P.S. Icon is made by Xynztr on DA as a Birthday gift!)

Stardust Dragon

Hyrule Warriors Legends.  I mean I watched a LP of the original on WiiU, but with my enjoyment of Samurai Warriors on the 3DS, absolute love of the Zelda franchise, and the new content included in Legends, I figured I can have some fun with it.  And so far that's right...although I'm getting a little tired of Adventure Mode, if only because I keep needing to get item cards to find all the secrets. 

FeverishPegasus

Super Hexagon. Some day I'll beat the hardest difficulty, although there are three more difficulties after that.
What is this 'happiness' others speak of

Chromastone64

Two things, both PSN freebies.
First, Life Goes On: Done To Death. A hilarious puzzle platformer that I seriously recommend if you like Monty Python.
The other is Furi. This game is hard. Fun, but hard.

Nightshade Star

Unison League... In fact my avatar is a character from Unison League, Twilight Nyx.

Itty Bit

I got back into Freedom Planet after owning it for a couple of years an only beating it with one character. I really, really adore this game's world, and all the colorful visuals that come with it! It's just soooo charming.

Rikaria

That reminds me: I still need to finish that game. I already beat Lilac's side but not the other two (and this is true for both my Steam and Wii U save files). (Sonic Mania hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype~)

I also got back into playing Kirby Mass Attack which I also haven't finished. So much flicking can get really tedious, but I still like the game.

DarkZoraLink

I have up on my PS4 Warframe.  Though I'm more of waiting for good alerts to show up. So it is an off and on kind of thing.  My PS4 controller right next to my mouse sometimes.
"The closer you are to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."  -Kingdom Hearts

Go Up