What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

i really need to see what an "amiibo" is then... i must have gotten it all wrong lol

HunterOfTheDark

Anyone here playing Child of Light? Cause that's what I'm currently playing, along with Dark Souls, and the 2013 Tomb Raider game.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

thexcrimsonxghostie

been playing resident evil 3 on and off trying to get all the epilogues and trying to beat the records on mercenaries to win some goodies.

Lync Volan

2016 Feb 09, 23:22:50 #163 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 09, 23:41:04 by Lync Volan
Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2016 Feb 01, 22:10:23
Anyone here playing Child of Light? Cause that's what I'm currently playing, along with Dark Souls, and the 2013 Tomb Raider game.
i'm not playing that right now but i'll be playing my Dark Souls next after i finish Lighting Returns (i think i'm around Day 9?)

i was playing Young Justice with my cousin (on Normal) so we could Unlock beast boy because i already beat it on hard but you have to beat it on Normal to unlock BB

Post Merge

Oh yeah! Child Of Light was one of those posters i saw that caught my attention! i'm so adding it to my list :3

Rikaria

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD came out today. So hyped to relive a game that came out almost a decade ago (alongside my Wolf Link amiibo) :P
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Spacecase101

I'm still hooked on bloodbourne and RE waiting on the division. The beta test hooked me.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Dusky Hues

@Spacecase101 I really love the image in your signature!

I'm currently playing minecraft, or will be. I'm awaiting my internet getting turned back on so I can join a friend for some Forge server fun. The service guy is supposed to be here in a few hours and I'm so antsy that I'm vibrating!

In the mean time, I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Monster Hunter 4, replaying Vampire the Masquerader: Bloodlines (not a children's game), and replaying Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (an oldy, but a goody). I've just played them all so much that I can't really get invested in them. Hopefully when my internet comes back on, I'll also be able to look into Arc Survival, since one of my partners has been talking my ear off about it. I'd love to ride a Spinosaurus into battle! <3

Spacecase101

HunterOfTheDark

Currently playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Sword Art Online: Lost Song, Mirror's Edge, and Shadow of Mordor.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

Bravely Second.
It's an amazing game; the character's are WAY more expressive than the previous game, the story's still interesting, the new jobs are cool (fighting people as a patissier by debuffing them with cakes :) ), and the new nemesis system basically means you can always get the right challange you want from them.
...Too bad my version has a very-close-to-gamebreaking bug in it; every time I update my friend's data specifically, the game crashes. It's not mandatory to gameplay, but it does mean I can't get his uber-powerful moves...
But on the brightest side, this game is FINALLY explaining what the heck the Ba'al are!
"coughialsomadeavideotalkingaboutthemonmyyoutubechannelifyouwanttoseethemcough"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2016 Mar 04, 21:41:26
Currently playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Sword Art Online: Lost Song, Mirror's Edge, and Shadow of Mordor.

How is Human Revolution?  I saw it on sale on Steam and was considering getting it (scifi is one of my top genres), but I wasn't sure how it'd work with me.

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Stardust Dragon on 2016 Mar 05, 19:27:53
How is Human Revolution?  I saw it on sale on Steam and was considering getting it (scifi is one of my top genres), but I wasn't sure how it'd work with me.

Its really good, I definitely recommend getting it before the sale ends! And if you decide you want it, I highly recommend getting the bundle that has all the games in it. Its a stealth based game, so its very similar to the Metal Gear games. But, if you do get it, be extremely careful which difficulty you choose. I made the mistake of putting it on hard mode, and I ended up having to start over on an easier difficulty.

Lync Volan

Today my cousin came over and kept requesting me to change the video game we were playing every 10 minutes or so, we went from J Star Victory Vs+ to Disney Infinity, The Incredible Hulk, Star Wars Battlegrounds II, Inuyasha Feudal Combat, Dragon Ball Z Saga, Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (lucky i have 2 Tv's set up so i can play my Ps3 well he was playing those ps2 games)

only really bad thing is that i think i just found out quite a few of my Ps2 discs aren't working anymore but whatever! wish i could have finished Sonic Riders years ago XD

i might be playing trough all of "Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2" so i can unlock all the characters later since i think my cousin liked that game and might want to play it next time he comes over

Grizzly

Mortal Kombat (PS3) - A http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. fun fighting game but violent as hell, not a game for little foals X3.

Smackdown! vs Raw 2006 (PS2) - A wrestling simulator, cause wrestling is fun!!! The mode i'm playing the most right now is General Manager Mode, where you have to put together your own roster and set up rivalries and manage your wrestlers while competing for viewers against the other show! (you can pick smackdown! or raw and then compete against the one you didn't pick).

League of Legends (PC) - Because i hate myself.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Chromastone64

League Of Legends is a really good game, it's just the community is more toxic than Donald Trump.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Spacecase101

I'm having a blast with the Division on the ps4 right now.

Zsaszz

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Mar 12, 08:17:37
League Of Legends is a really good game, it's just the community is more toxic than Donald Trump.

Sadly you're absolutely correct in that but even though i like the game a lot too.

I'm currently playing Monster hunter 4 U a lot(with high emphasis on "a lot"), i'm now waiting for the release of MHX generations on the summer, the game already looks awesome and from what i heard it has even more content than MH4U.

Rikaria

It's just Monster Hunter Generations. Monster Hunter X (Cross) is the Japanese name.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Zsaszz

Quote from: Rikaria on 2016 Mar 14, 01:11:08
It's just Monster Hunter Generations. Monster Hunter X (Cross) is the Japanese name.

Ya but from seeing a lot of ppl writing MHX generations it kinda got stuck in my head  X3

Lync Volan

Ehhhh my cousin pushed me to start new games on games i wanted to just relax with and enjoy and after we already reached like the middle of the games he would want to play one of my Ps3 games (my ps3 is connected to a tv on the top of another tv which is connected to my Ps2 & Gamecube) so to make it simple i had to finish Kung Fu Panda & Spiderman Web Of Shadows well he played on the top Tv instead of finishing up Dragon Ball Z then moving to Dark Souls :/
i wish i could get him to be at the same level as me in certain games so he wouldn't mind fighting me but no dice! cause everytime i try to teach him the combos & controls he makes it seem like i make the game boring or something X3 

Go Up