What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LunarDusk

Gaia Online apparently...now that Zomg is gone >.>
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Zsaszz

Planetside 2, i'm finally able to play it, my old computer wasn't able to run the game but this one runs it smooth at Ultra settings  :P

Rikaria

Oops... I keep forgetting to post this...

I'm currently playing Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX and Super Mario Maker.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Chromastone64

Super Mario Maker and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. So much supes...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sweet Brew

I'm playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and it's pretty fun!
Also, Unturned with my bro.

Rikaria

Adding on to my current list, Shovel Knight's free DLC came out today (as of this post), so yeah :D

In case you're wondering, it's a whole new, separate adventure from the original game.

LostSanity

I'm going to be starting Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5 and starting with KH1 either today/tonight or tomorrow.

Wish me luck. I'll probably need it.

*prepares for MANY failures*

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

I'm currently playing Prince of Persia: Warrior Within.

Time to prepare for a lot of failures... ovO
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chris87

Guild Wars 2.... I currently have no interest in the expansion

Grizzly

Dragon Ball Xenoverse!!!
Beerus is soo cheep i really just wanna fly in circles and blast him with basic ki blasts :c
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Necroceine

While I was away I completed Dust: An Elysian Trail on hardcore. Great game with a decent story. Got me to hesitate for a minute when it asked me to confirm that I wanted to quit for the last time, for whatever that's worth. Now I'm playing Saint's Row 3. Fun times.

Zsaszz

i've been playing the new Metal Gear a lot, sadly the repetitive quests are starting to bore me(and that's coming from a long time MGS fan), also i've been playing Payday 2 , i'm now waiting to hit lvl 100 to start ranking infamy levels.

Rikaria

A friend recently gifted me Ori and the Blind Forest. Its artstyle reminds me of Dust: An Elysian Tail, but the game seems to focus more on the atmosphere which is done really well so far.

What frustrates me though is that once you lose all your HP, all the upgrades you found in the overworld after your last save aren't kept (meaning you have to find them again). Thankfully, this game encourages saving often since you can create save points anywhere... as long as you have energy cells (this game's equivalent to magic/skill points).

Itty Bit

Rivals of Aether just opened up for public access! It's so dang fun! <3

HunterOfTheDark

Been playing a lot of rhythm games, specifically Osu! and Hatsune Miku Project Diva f 2nd.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Rikaria

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Sep 22, 22:58:12
Osu!

It's "osu!", not "Osu!" :P (I should know. I'm a Global Moderator there.)

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Sep 22, 23:38:38
It's "osu!", not "Osu!" :P (I should know. I'm a Global Moderator there.)

Oh, my bad. force of habit really, its been drilled into my head to always put a capitol letter for titles... X3

Chromastone64

Not sure if I can say the title of the game, but it's that very hard game which is a spritual sucessor to Dark Souls.
You know, the one set in Yharnam. With monsters everywhere. And a kinda annoyingly vague story.
Still loads of fun though :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

McClaw

The Blockheads. (Jetpacks are easier to get than diamonds!)
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Go Up