What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

I finally got my Nunchucks the other day and i just started & finished offed the final boss of "Sonic and the black knight" even with this Wiimore motion plus thing acting when i'm not acting i still was able to beat it!

i think i'm gonna play the 2012 TMNT game next... sure hope the sensitiveness won't be a problem again... i might buy a regular Wiimote later :/... 

Grizzly

Recent events got me to rekindle my love for Pokemon Crystal, so i dug up my PSP with an semi official emulation program on it and started playing again, loving every moment!

Old games are fun X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LostSanity

Ratchet & Clank (PS4 Remake)

At least it seems like a legitimate remake... so far anyway...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Chromastone64

Skylanders: Imaginators.
Easily one of the best so far, all thanks to the customisation mechanic.
Word of advice to anyone who's got it/thinking about getting it: don't let the micro transactions scare you. There's a level in the game which you can replay which gives you those items every time you beat it. Microtransactions are basically void. The only lock is that you need one of the new Undead Senseis to unlock it.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

HunterOfTheDark

Currently playing the Fate route of Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dark Souls III and Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Demonspirit

Mostly playing online games, I'm currently most active in Warframe.
I also dug out Firefall again... I hope that they will continue working on it, else all the MlP:FiM references would be lost forever...

Alex1991

Dragon Age Inquisition
Macross 30: Voices across the Galaxy (Playing with a translation guide heck I played both Macross VFX and VFX2 on the psx)

LostSanity

Played and completed the Pokemon Sun & Moon Special Demo Version.

So I've moved on to Kirby Planet Robobot.

Pretty fun so far.

^-^
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

Final Fantasy XV, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, and Overwatch
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.
It's actually a really cool and funny game.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Elphyda

Diablo III and Fallout 4.  This is, of course, when I'm not doing LoE work.

Annica321

I'm mostly playing Overwatch and Stardew valley, although now that my internet is being weird I can't play Overwatch until the problem gets fixed, It's sad because I'm almost lv 100 and it's just an overall addicting game  :c

HunterOfTheDark

Final Fantasy XIV, Tales of Hearts R, Overwatch, and Age of Empires II HD Remaster.

Rikaria

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and (once the North American version comes out) Voez, both for the Nintendo Switch.

(Note: I know Voez is also a smartphone game, but I'd rather get the Switch version.)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Tiger Eye

I play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It looks amazing, I play it on Wii U, I started playing yesterday night ^-^

Ryo_D_Disk

I've started playing Stardew Valley it's surprisingly peaceful

Grizzly

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Zsaszz

A mix between Warframe and Overwatch, a friend suggested me to get overwatch, even tho i'm not that much onto competitive fps shooters i ended up loving it at the end heh.

HunterOfTheDark

Getting my groove back in Kingdom Hearts, with the new Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD ReMIX

Go Up