Open Server Test February 20-21!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Feb 16, 17:04:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

spiritwolf98

First time playing! I cant wait! and this is a good idea, I did it! I wrote open sever weekend on 20th and 21st on my calendar! if you want to friend me this is my user: KrissyG05
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Black_Whiskey

Yay! I'm so happy to hear that :D Does Cantermore and Cloudopolis will be working? And does that mean that it will be no more bugs with creating a unicorn and other kind of ponies? and no bugs in the diffrent worlds?
Good..Bad? I'm the mare with the rum.

Natfoth

Quote from: Black_Whiskey on 2015 Feb 18, 17:45:45
Yay! I'm so happy to hear that :D Does Cantermore and Cloudopolis will be working? And does that mean that it will be no more bugs with creating a unicorn and other kind of ponies? and no bugs in the diffrent worlds?

Hopefully!
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

CMC Scootaloo

@lily7603

Quote from: lily7603 on 2015 Feb 17, 20:33:01
Ahahahahaha YESS!!! What a nice surprise to come to from a long day of school! ^-^
Pinkie seems to be excited as I am for the 7th LoE open server weekened!

Five OSWs and my trusty Tartarus tour guide is still here. :D Maybe we can meet again this time. 0:)

@Chack

Quote from: Chack on 2015 Feb 18, 10:17:06
Oh my. I shall attend. :D
This'll be... what, my 6th time? We got dis!

It will be the sixth one for you too? Awesome! 0:) That means we both had our first Open Server Weekend in July 2013! 0:)

@Draco1182

Quote from: Draco1182 on 2015 Feb 18, 16:23:42
This is going to be my first time playing Legends Of Equestria and so I will try to stay up all Friday night (Joking  ^-^).

Why joking? I stay up all night every time! :D

QuoteSadly my recording system is still broken

What recording system do you have? Because it's not too late to buy Fraps before the OSW starts. ^-^
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Blizzerd

Hmm, what time will start for central Time zone? I hope i will be able to try it out before i have to sleep those two days reason why i got to work overnight's on those two days :/ :c

Imaginary Gemstone

YES! Finally! After missing out last three OSW (always seeing notifications two or three days after the fact) I can finally play this again!  :P
Want to know more about me for whatever reason? Fimfiction user: Imaginary Catnip.

Dashieisbestpony

This is my third time playing, because I didn't have the guts to ask my dad. My ACTUAL first OSW was in August 2014, even though I've been on for over a year now. Hope to see you all soon!
Oof it's been too long

Scootashy

I'll be sure to be there for the server test

Akilas

Soo, do we have to download again the game or with the last OWS client we can play, just asking
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Luke Aura

Hi everypony! I just joined these forums less than half an hour ago and I want to say how excited I am to be able to have the chance to play this awesome MLP MMO I recently found out about :3! I have watched the differnet gameplay video's on it and it look's really fun and entertaining to play! I'm defiently going to have to dedicate as much of Friday and Saturday to this game as possible to try and have as much fun as possible :D :3!

Also I'm probably going to record some of my adventures on it for future reference and to have something nice to look back on.
I'm really eagerly looking forward to Friday and I wish the clock would go by faster ovO!

my_name_is_not

Thanks both for taking into account our last feels, and for putting a countdown... It's far easier for us with it, really.

Morphius

2015 Feb 19, 03:19:26 #91 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 19, 03:40:47 by Morphius
Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Feb 17, 14:21:33
So going back to the last thing, so we have to download a new client, my question is if you are gona put a new client or a new launcher to doenload the game? Just asking  X3

There is no words to express how i feel now i'm so happy  :3

Thank you LoE team and all you ponys  :D

I highly think it'd be the client, as Natfoth said. As for the Launcher, well I didn't need a launcher last time I was in the server...

ALSO, WAY TO MAKE A QUICK REBOUND WITH ANOTHER TWO MORE DAYS, LoE STAFF MEMBERS! (^_^)b
So yeah, there should be a do-over during my un-finished quests by my next login...

ANOTHER THING, HI PONYGUY1998 FROM DEVIANTART! :P

P.S. February 20th is the same time that TOME-WORLD's RP-Tourney's gonna occur. :o

PonySunset

MORE THAN 21 H 19 MIN  O: !!! we will be able to download the game !!! ;) :] :D

(Ps: if you want to add me my account be = Sunshine Brisée)
SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Draco1182

@Draco1182

Why joking? I stay up all night every time! :D

What recording system do you have? Because it's not too late to buy Fraps before the OSW starts. ^-^
[/quote]

1)I can't stay up all night or else I get all grumpy...
2)I have two recording systems: Ezvid (Takes weeks to upload a normal 15 minute video) and Bandicam (Sadly whenever I'm going over the video I can't hear anything. It seems that I have no sound, but I have a friend who will fix it after the open server.). I'm not allowed fraps because you have to pay... Anyway thanks for the help!
Be brave and hit me!

PonySunset

Quote from: Luke Aura on 2015 Feb 18, 21:52:12
Hi everypony! I just joined these forums less than half an hour ago and I want to say how excited I am to be able to have the chance to play this awesome MLP MMO I recently found out about :3! I have watched the differnet gameplay video's on it and it look's really fun and entertaining to play! I'm defiently going to have to dedicate as much of Friday and Saturday to this game as possible to try and have as much fun as possible :D :3!

Also I'm probably going to record some of my adventures on it for future reference and to have something nice to look back on.
I'm really eagerly looking forward to Friday and I wish the clock would go by faster ovO!

hi! I wish you welcome to the game (not you worried I too am new to the game ^^ X3) and especially because you are full friends about this game!  :D (when will start playing I'll ask you friend ^^ ;) )

SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Flare Heart

yay!!!! my little Flare heart will be back again ^3^ :D ^-^

LostSanity

It begins tomorrow.

When will the game be available?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

CMC Scootaloo

You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

LuxrayStark

I do not know how most multi game as another game Elsword or are left to open the server hang the devolopement but his interest to seek his will :)
le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

Soundwave Stream

[move] :3 :3  :D ^-^  HYPE TRAIN COMING THROUGH!!!!!!! :3 :3 :D ^-^[/move]

Go Up