so you don't want one :s?

Well the thing Is that yay at the end of my rumor
"sarcastic yay" or "real yay" O:?!

derpyhooves0

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 22, 07:32:59
"sarcastic yay" or "real yay" O:?!

Real yay I ALWAYS Wanted to have kirby and yoshi in yarn
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/922348-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic][/URL]
See more on [URL=http://knowyourmeme.com]Know Your Meme[/URL] ok new # #thedressmlp

Lync Volan

Quote from: derpyhooves0 on 2015 Feb 22, 09:07:32
Real yay I ALWAYS Wanted to have kirby and yoshi in yarn
oh lol
Great for you bud :D!

Lync Volan

Spoiler: Who Is Not Showing Up In Eg3?! • show
i heard a rumor recently that Pony Twilight won't show up in Equestria Girls 3 and that ruins the only pairing i 1OO% support DD:

not to mention how much shes gonna miss out in and the less connection that will be shown in the series...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Apr 08, 20:54:24
Spoiler: Who Is Not Showing Up In Eg3?! • show
i heard a rumor recently that Pony Twilight won't show up in Equestria Girls 3 and that ruins the only pairing i 1OO% support DD:

not to mention how much shes gonna miss out in and the less connection that will be shown in the series...

Don't worry, that rumor is just a theory of what could happen. There's nothing saying for sure that pony Twilight won't be in the movie. It's just that...
Spoiler: Actual EG3 spoiler • show
it seems that human world Twilight will show up, and the promotional material just shows her, but not a second Twilight (pony Twilight). So, this has left some questions as to whether pony Twilight won't show up or will but not be in the main focus.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Apr 09, 00:15:56
Don't worry, that rumor is just a theory of what could happen. There's nothing saying for sure that pony Twilight won't be in the movie. It's just that...
Spoiler: Actual EG3 spoiler • show
it seems that human world Twilight will show up, and the promotional material just shows her, but not a second Twilight (pony Twilight). So, this has left some questions as to whether pony Twilight won't show up or will but not be in the main focus.

Well At least its not a "For Sure" thing now ono

Go Up