my top 10 favorite games

Started by francoglop1, 2015 Jan 29, 10:28:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

francoglop1

2015 Jan 29, 10:28:31 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 29, 13:33:14 by Astranacus
Hello everypony im Franco and today im showing you 10 of my favorite games of all time  :], remember this are my personal opinions.

10. Castle Crashers

A really fun to play game, IF you have friends that own the game to play with, since you'll feel pretty lonely and weak on your own...

This game is about 4 knights in the adventure to rescue the 4 princesses of the king and restore the peace from the evil mage. It's a RPG style game with multiple playable characters each with its own magic, leveling up to get more skills, pets, a lot of humor and rainbow penguins, yup.

9. Minecraft

Many of you already know this game, if not everyone, for those who don't, this game is a 3D sandbox building and fighting game set in a cubic world 7,000 times bigger than the earth's surface where the objective is...well...survive! it has an ending tho, but that's your task to find it!. Game features building, fighting, crafting, exploring, etc...

8. Terraria

Popularly known as minecraft clone (which actually came out BEFORE Minecraft) is a 2D sandbox game with building and fighting too. The difference between this and Minecraft is that it features tons of more content than Minecraft. The objective is prety much the same, that also has an ending, game features building, fighting, crafting, exploring, farming for loot and a lot of events and boss fighting.

7. Half Life 2

One of the best games of past decade, this successful sequel to the first half life got my heart the first time i saw it. this game relates what happened 20 years later after the black mesa incident which opened portal to another dimenion: xen. This game is a fun FPS with physics and with the beautiful nice looking source engine.

6. Neo Scavenger

This one got my heart very fast too, yet i hardly play it now because i lost interest on it, but still, it's awesome.
In the game you play as a survivor from something that changed michian into a wasteland filled with strange creatures and problems. It's a turn-based survival game where the charming touch is the realism the game has, you have to purify your water before drinking it or face the consequences, you can die  from a cold in winter, from a severe illness, and so on...

5. Unturned (Free To Play)

This game got viral in youtube for some time then everyone forgot it.

This is a 3D open world zombie survival game were you really have to take serious about hunger and dehydratation, or how much did the zombies bited you. You have to scavenge for food, weapons, clothes, ammo, and if you wish, have a stable shelter. But beware, players aren't nice here, everyone will want you'r loot, so you have to fight back.

4. FTL: Faster Than Light

You probably don't know this game but believe me, you have to play this.

This game is an spaceship action game that features LASERS! pew pew.
Just kidding, you are the captain of a federation spaceship that needs to deliver urgent data to the federation while you are being chased by the rebel fleet, your enemies. This game features building and modeling your own spaceship interiors (don't get me wrong here. you CAN'T create your own ship unless using a ship creator from the forums) adding new weapons, rooms, and augmentations. You have to take life or death decisions most of the times where one of your crew members can die or win good rewards for taking the risk. What do you say? is it worth it go into that abandoned blood-stained laboratory in that comet?

3. Age of Empires ll

The winner of the bronze medal is this well known action civilization building game, where your objective is to crush your enemies alone or with friends. Game features a ton of civilizations if we include the conquerors expansion, army creation, upgrade research and deadly trebuchets.

2. Counter Strike 1.6

*Note : Image has been removed due to violation of rule 7.d*

The winner of the silver medal is probably one of the best FPS of all time. In this game you have to collab with your team or you won't win. Game features some modes to play with friends. It's also recommended you play some fun community made modes like deathrun or HNS.

*drums* *drums* *drums*

1. SKYRIM!

This beautiful time-consuming masterpiece is a first and third person open world medieval action game, where you are a prisioner from  the imperial going to your execution but what you don't know is that you'll get "interrupted" in the process. Game features a beautiful world to explore, skills to master, weapons to craft, quest to do, shouts to learn, dragons to kill and so on.

trivia: -it took me 1 hour and half to make this
-i maked this because i was bored
-this was going to be a top 5 multiplayer games but i regreted it
-i like RPG, shooters and survival games a lot  :]

Thanks for reading, hope you agreed to my list and tell me, what's your favorite game?

Mercurial

2015 Jan 29, 12:52:26 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 29, 13:43:33 by Mercurial
3. Portal 2
This game speaks for itself

2. Skyrim
This game you've already told about ))

1. Killing floor
Well... Ultra fun co-op zombie shooter

Rissian

This is a pretty hard thing to list. My top favorite games can change from time to time especially if I end up liking new games.

10 Dark Souls 2
9 Megaman Legends 2
8 Kirby Return to dreamland
7 Paper Mario 64
6 Sonic CD
5 Final Fantasy 8
4 Mana Khemia 1
3 Resident Outbreak :Though I never did manage to beat it.
2 Zelda Majora's Mask
1 Eternal Sonata : Only listed this as first because it has a really awesome battle system. Otherwise I'd probably put Tales of Symphonia here.

Chishio Kunrin

Guys, just a reminder, make sure your posts do not break any rules. You can read the rules here.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Mercurial

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Jan 29, 13:32:31
Guys, just a reminder, make sure your posts do not break any rules. You can read the rules here.

I apologize
O:

Pipkin

ooh, this is actually kind of hard

10)Magic 2014
9)Unreal Tournament
8)Fallout 3
7)A certain online card game I can't say the name of because it would be in violation of forum rules
6)Civilization V
5)Bastion(AMAZING SOUNDTRACK!!!)
4)Guitar Hero(Multiple, depending on the songs)
3)Sonic Adventure 2
2)Minecraft(especially with friends)
1)Pre4.2 Urban Terror(RIP)

GoldenTerrabyte

10. Mario Party :P
9. Any Pokémon
8. Animal Crossing New Leaf
7. Any Mario Kart
6. Any Super Smash Bros
5. Zelda: Wind Waker
4. Zelda: Majora's Mask
3. Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
2. Terraria
1. Xenoblade Chronicles!
I'm back

The Amateur

(In no particular order or rank)

10. Lone Survivor - This survival horror by Jasper Bryne sports a euphoric soundtrack and psychological story that resonates with the mind long after the end.

9. Silent Hill 2 - The inspiration for #10. For those familiar with the game, I think little more can be said to praise its stellar atmosphere and presentation.

8. Little Inferno - It is a deceptive app that turns the concept of games on its head the more you think about its themes.

7. Hotline Miami - You can be smashing heads and blasting shotguns one moment, and in the next, there would be a surreal tune to let you think about what you just did.

6. Journey - Some revelations are made solely by interactions. Words get in the way of interpretation. Journey knows this better than any other game.

5. Alan Wake - Never thought writing could be cool? Here's a game by the ever talented Remedy that turns every trope of fiction into gold.

4. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - The best product of Mario innovations since Super Mario 64!

3. Max Payne 2 - A noir love story/bullet ballet/epiphany for the poetic tragedy that is Max Payne. Remedy delivers a stunning game of betrayal and despair with an ending that urges reflection.

2. Metal Gear Solid 3 - James Bond. Nationalism. Masculinity. Player choice. Pedestals. Empowerment. All are deconstructed, lampooned, inverted, or subverted spectacularly for popcorn entertainment!

1. Bastion - The Kid has a suave narrator telling a story around his actions. He doesn't pay much mind to it, seeing as there are plenty more interesting and life-threatening monsters to attack.
Do not mistake me for a professional!
Why do you think I chose this username?

Go Up