What's your favorite RAGE Games?

Started by Neutron Star, 2015 Jan 27, 00:22:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Neutron Star

There's many games that makes us RAGE when I mean rage it makes us wanna destory our computers just to complete a task or mission. So I'm gonna see what are some of your fav rage games you play to pass time or try to complete.

As for me Surgeon Simulator 2013 both (PC/Mac and iOS) versions make rage a lot cutting out and/or transplanting makes me rage a lot and do stupid things to bob to get it done, that game is so much pain I love to rage a lot on it though and do some crazy things on it.

So what's some of your Rage games you play?

Aria BIaze

Quote from: Neutron Star on 2015 Jan 27, 00:22:20
There's many games that makes us RAGE when I mean rage it makes us wanna destory our computers just to complete a task or mission. So I'm gonna see what are some of your fav rage games you play to pass time or try to complete.

As for me Surgeon Simulator 2013 both (PC/Mac and iOS) versions make rage a lot cutting out and/or transplanting makes me rage a lot and do stupid things to bob to get it done, that game is so much pain I love to rage a lot on it though and do some crazy things on it.

So what's some of your Rage games you play?

Roblox

Zsaszz

Pillow_Master

Roblox of course has many RAGE games and make me RAGE about.. eh... 24/7.... Speedrun, more... I hate them.  >:O
much pony, very mane, such brony

http://i.imgur.com/tRxb6F7.gif
wow

Go Up