Cascade, my OC

Started by PrincessCascade, 2015 Jan 26, 15:15:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessCascade

Some other references: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Bio coming soon.

Gracie Sky

Based purely on the image of the pony you provided, this is a very high quality OC. The concept behind her mane and tail is something I've never seen before and I'm very impressed with. I think you're going for ocean waves, but it initially struck me as an evergreen tree with snow drifting on the edges. I like it either way, though, just to let you know.

I'm really hoping the backstory lives up to the quality of the picture. I anxiously await with higher expectations than is usual.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Emperor

...... Can I hug her?

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

PrincessCascade

2015 Aug 14, 16:05:32 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 14, 16:09:42 by PrincessCascade
Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2015 Jan 27, 05:24:24
Based purely on the image of the pony you provided, this is a very high quality OC. The concept behind her mane and tail is something I've never seen before and I'm very impressed with. I think you're going for ocean waves, but it initially struck me as an evergreen tree with snow drifting on the edges. I like it either way, though, just to let you know.

I'm really hoping the backstory lives up to the quality of the picture. I anxiously await with higher expectations than is usual.

Thank you! I did commission the artwork of course, but yeah--she was developed from a custom MLP someone made for me :) And yes, it is ocean waves! Though, they don't always come across well in artwork--but here is a picture of the actual Gen 3 pony that was made where it is much clearer:

The story is still a bundle of edits. I do have an idea for her, but I haven't decided how well that fits in the lore of the current generation along with just general troubles with writing bios (Something I've always had trouble with).

Emperor - Feel free <3

Also going to apologize for the reply being so late--it's been a crazy year and having never received any post notifications, I didn't think anyone had posted in this topic/found her too interesting so I really just lurked and popped in from time to time T~T Seeing these replies has made me so happy <3

Go Up