Warhammer 40k fans etc.

Started by Emperor, 2015 Jan 24, 21:33:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Emperor

Since I am tired I will make this short..  For those that like Warhammer 40k thank you.. And er.r. I don't know what else.. So let me just drool and stuff.
Yes I do like ponies.. ALOT.

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

sugarbow

My boyfriend is a huge fan of the the Warhammers and has a couple figurines, he's getting me into the painting and design for now as a starter. Any tips for someone new to the scene? x3

Emperor

Well since I am not really into the painting figures deal.. Since I don't have the money for it and I am a bad painter.. I would say get into the lore a little bit to understand why he likes it so much. You will most likely understand since it makes a lot of sense if you actually dwell into the fact that a race trying to survive.

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

Princess Cygnus

I like the Lizard figures although i do like the elfs figures ( Very hard to paint it right.)

waaaaaaah

I um...know of a horror movie that's considered by many Warhammer 40k fans to be a prequel of sorts. PM me for details X3
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Go Up