A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mike Dragon

Quote from: Galapagois on 2015 Jan 24, 23:45:45
At the moment that seems to be a server load issue; if an area's too full, it just keeps you there until there's room or something. We're definitely going to work on it, but for now the best 'fix' is to be patient and wait, or try a less popular area! The Crystal Kingdom, for example, seems very quiet. Which is weird, because I personally think it's the most beautiful area in the game right now!

You can't go there if you can't spawn, to begin with. And I still couldn't spawn and play since last night, regardless of the race I pick. Several tries for several hours and I still can't play.
Find me on Deviant Art! :D http://mike-dragon.deviantart.com/
I also stream art and games on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mike_dragon/

SpectraDust

Quote from: Galapagois on 2015 Jan 24, 23:45:45
At the moment that seems to be a server load issue; if an area's too full, it just keeps you there until there's room or something. We're definitely going to work on it, but for now the best 'fix' is to be patient and wait, or try a less popular area! The Crystal Kingdom, for example, seems very quiet. Which is weird, because I personally think it's the most beautiful area in the game right now!

Went to the crystal kingdom.....got the same aearil view thing

WrWr

Everytime I try to login I get this:

Any idea what to do?

Eurocoin

I was thinking about doing some quests, but since it seems to be impossible to get into Ponydale as it seems to be full all the time, that plan won't work.

Crystal Kingdom looks pretty and have to get back there, when it's day time to take some pics and video of it.

my_name_is_not

Day 2, still not playing. I'm out of this weirdy OSW, and the only changes I've been able to see were better 6 months previous.

Lync Volan

i'm sure glad i didn't stay up for 2 days waiting for this game to let me travel and got some sleep instead since its still not letting me travel i knew i made the right choice :]

Good Luck Everypony Else :3

Audiovine

hello ! i've discovered a fix to the stuck-in-aerial-view glitch !

Cantermore is broken. therefor, if you've newly created a unicorn, you'll log in there by default and you'll get the glitch and it won't go away no matter how long you wait.

i hope there's some fix for this eventually, but for now, we cannot create anymore unicorns without being stuck.

make a Pegasus or earth pony, and avoid going into Cantermore.

my assumption is that so many people have gone into cantermore at once it's no longer moving the queue and instead just denies everyone. I'd expect at 4 am in the morning cantermore wouldn't be so full It'd take over 3 hours to log in.

my_name_is_not

That's not what I call a fix. We can't go to cantermore, earthlands and evershade. That's the most important maps !
Then no quests, no true pve, and pvp doesnt exists. Not a mmo, then.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Audiovine on 2015 Jan 25, 07:15:49
hello ! i've discovered a fix to the stuck-in-aerial-view glitch !

Cantermore is broken. therefor, if you've newly created a unicorn, you'll log in there by default and you'll get the glitch and it won't go away no matter how long you wait.

i hope there's some fix for this eventually, but for now, we cannot create anymore unicorns without being stuck.

make a Pegasus or earth pony, and avoid going into Cantermore.

my assumption is that so many people have gone into cantermore at once it's no longer moving the queue and instead just denies everyone. I'd expect at 4 am in the morning cantermore wouldn't be so full It'd take over 3 hours to log in.
Cantermore is the only other map i know how to get to so if theres another map beside Cloudsdale it would be helpful to tell me where lol

Thrasher Dash

Can you plz plz plz!fix the teles and places but cloudoplis and ponydale?that are broken   :l
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Stuff

Thrasher Dash

as a pegasus i can't get to cantermore! :luna:
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Mizuki

It's hard to be in waiting screens, especially for the bigger places like The Heartlands :c

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Dashieisbestpony

Yeah, it is hard. But I am mainly waiting for the game to go into alpha! Do you know how close it is mizu?
Oof it's been too long

Audiovine

7 am, i've been up all night. i've successfully been able to spawn my unicorn in cantermore in Europa. i think it might be because the servers are inactive this early, or because they've fixed the problem. (probably the former)

anyhow i will place my uni in cloudsdale in hopes i'll be able to play later bc i need to sleep

LostSanity

Quote from: Stuff on 2015 Jan 25, 09:17:54
This OSW is a disaster on wheels. :l

QFT

Also, I'm assuming this means the issues haven't been fixed?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Calm Melody

When trying to update, I get an error from the launcher "The remote server returned an error: (503) Server unavailable."

But when trying to load up the game anyways (I don't know if its up to date as it is, but I figured I"d try anyways) and it gives me a "login failed: Your username or password may be incorrect." is this happening to anyone else?

Lync Volan

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 25, 10:12:21
for you yes but for them no because they gather valuable data. so they can improve game and servers
from what i heard last time was better then this so are they really "improving" :/?

Alex20877

"The remote server returned an error: (503) Server unavailable."

You guys are freaking luck. I got this since last afternoon.

Crystal-Rose

I want to play but I keep getting a 503 error  D: ono ovO D:

Go Up