Go Down

FrozenSkies

2015 Jan 16, 01:55:13 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 11, 10:23:40 by FrozenSkies
Name: FrozenTraveler
Nicknames: frozen, Froyo,
Type: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: a wrench and hammer crossing each other
Colors of coat/mane: dim blue, ice blue
family: mom & pop (deceased), Fillin (adopted little sister)

Frozen was a pegisei at the top of his class and was getting into the wonderbolts. but one day he saw a fillie getting chased by a chimera and went to go save her and he did but at the cost of his wings. a few years later he built himself some wings so he can fly again but the wings have a tendency of jamming mid-flight which causes him to be in a tree or land on sompony. even though he can be friendly he likes to be alone to work on his wings or other inventions.

things he has invented and still need tweaking:
his wings (they keep jamming up in mid-air and need alt. power source.)
razor wings for when battle is needed (the flight distance is shorter than the basic and again jam up frequently)
pain killers (always makes ponies taste purple)
gala wing (don't fly, just for show)

thing in planning stage:
armor of harmony (has places for honesty, loyalty, and laughter, don't know where to put the rest.)

lightspeed_flash

Ok not bad shot and sweet looks good, but I do have 1 question. What is up with his new wings is he trying to fix them? I mean they can't be safe if they can mess up and hurt somepony not a complaint just a question that I thought of. You don't need to change anything as far as I can tell. I just want to know is all.  ^-^ He already knows the danger so he has to be working on it right?

well overall you did great 8/10 great job :D

Shadow Mare

Ramisha

I agree, he is not over the top, extra points for crash landing in random places.

FrozenSkies

Quote from: Ramisha on 2015 Jan 17, 09:45:45
I agree, he is not over the top, extra points for crash landing in random places.

well what i believe is a good character is one that can develop and has flaws.

Go Up