2017 Apr 25, 14:16:31

Author Topic: my oc's story/backstory  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Shadow-Flare

• in the sky you will find me
    • View Profile
my oc's story/backstory
« on: 2015 Jan 05, 22:09:58 »
Chapter 1 - Loud Enterance

Twas just another normal afternoon for Ponyville, a little to normal in most’s opinion, when suddenly a loud boom echoed across the town accompanied by a large flash of light, that covered the town for a split second.

When the light dimmed, the ponies headed out to go to the source of the noise and the light. There stood in the epicenter, was just a pegasus pony, but he was strange.

The pony had split colours, black and white, being split straight down his middle, his mane was similar half being black and white while the other being black and gold, but one of the most stand out features of the pony were on his face, one half of his mouth had sharp jagged teeth.

part 2 coming soon :P
« Last Edit: 2015 May 13, 22:30:00 by Sonic RainBoom dash »

Offline Shadow-Flare

• View Profile
Re: my oc's story/backstory
« Reply #1 on: 2015 Mar 20, 09:53:01 »
Chapter 2 - Tough Crowd

A few minutes had passed, the surrounding ponies all stood and watched the strange pony.

“What’s going on here?” Twilight exclaimed, pushing her way through the gathered crowd, nopony saying anything just slowly moving out the way to let the rest of her friends passed. What they saw left them speechless.

“Why are none of you helping this pony!” Applejack shouted, at the crowd heading towards the unconscious pony.

“That ain't, no normal pony.” A voice muttered out from the crowd.

“Whatever.” Twilight tutted. “Girls, let’s get him to the hospital. He is in a bad way.” She finished, levitating the pony up and quickly trotting off to the hospital, letting one more disappointed looking be shown to the gathered crowd.

Part 3 coming soon :P
« Last Edit: 2015 May 13, 22:31:10 by Sonic RainBoom dash »

Offline Gamepaw

• The Chubbiest Cuddliest Floofiest ChubWoof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015 Apr 07, 22:13:39 »
I made a few changes.

Spoiler
it was just another normal afternoon for ponyville when suddenly a loud boom could be heard and a bright flash of light could be seen as far as the eyes can see when the light dimmed everypony went to go see what in the world caused that light and boom when every pony got there stood a pony but different a lot different his coat color was two different color black and white his mane was black and gold but he had no cutie mark and for a while no one moved cause there were little afraid and that's when the noticed the last detail half of his teeth were very sharp and thats when no one would move cause they were even more afraid now

‘Twas just another normal afternoon for Ponyville, a little to normal in most’s opinion, when suddenly a loud boom echoed across the town accompanied by a large flash of light, that covered the town for a split second.

When the light dimmed, the ponies headed out to go to the source of the noise and the light. There stood in the epicenter, was just a pegasus pony, but he was strange.

The pony had split colours, black and white, being split straight down his middle, his mane was similar half being black and white while the other being black and gold, but one of the most stand out features of the pony were on his face, one half of his mouth had sharp jagged teeth.

After a few minutes princess twilight and her friends got to the seen " What's going on here" Twilight said. Nopony being able to say anything just moved out of the way so twilight and her friends could see and they gasped and said "why aren't any of you helping this pony applejack said." "Cause this is not a normal pony." someone said. "Whatever lets just get him to the hospital he looks badly injured." twilight said taking the injured stallion to the nearest hospital.

A few minutes had passed, the surrounding ponies all stood and watched the strange pony.

“What’s going on here?” Twilight exclaimed, pushing her way through the gathered crowd, nopony saying anything just slowly moving out the way to let the rest of her friends passed. What they saw left them speechless.

“Why are none of you helping this pony!” Applejack shouted, at the crowd heading towards the unconscious pony.

“That ain't, no normal pony.” A voice muttered out from the crowd.

“Whatever.” Twilight tutted. “Girls, let’s get him to the hospital. He is in a bad way.” She finished, levitating the pony up and quickly trotting off to the hospital, letting one more disappointed looking be shown to the gathered crowd.

Offline Shadow-Flare

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015 Apr 07, 23:11:10 »
Chapter 3 - Took away on a stretcher (Magical levitation)

Twilight and her friends quickly arrived at the hospital.

“Nurse! Help us, we got an injured pony over here.” Twilight shouted worriedly, causing a nurse to quickly rush over with a gurney.

“What happened?” The nurse said, lowering the pony onto the gurney.

“We don`t know, there was just a loud boom and a flash, and there he was.”

“Well, no matter. Just makes the job a little harder.” The nurse sighed, wheeling the patient over into a room. “You girls wait out here.”

“Okay.” The group mumbled as the disappeared through a door.

The six, waited around a while, some leaving and returning as time had passed. “Ugh, how long will this take?” Rainbow, questioned impatiently.

“Calm down, darling. I'm sure we’re all worried here, but stuff like this takes a while.” Rarity started calmly.

“Yeah, I know. But aren't you curious? About where he came from? He is a bit like a weird Zebra.”

“Rainbow!” Twilight and Rarity exclaimed. “You can`t say things like that.” Twilight finished.

“But aren't you curious, though?” Rainbow said, with the same level of disregard.

“I must admit, it is kinda fascinating…” Twilight mused, before being interrupted by a nurse.
“Well, we have done all that we can for the moment, all he really needs is some rest.”

“Do you know when he will wake up?”

“No, we can inform you when he does though.” The nurse stated. “Why don't you all go home, you have been here a long time.

“Sounds like a plan.” Rainbow said, flying out the door.

“Yes. Thank you nurse.” Twilight said turning and thanking the nurse. “Come on girls.” She finished, she herself leaving also, followed by her remaining friends.

Part 4 coming soon :P
« Last Edit: 2015 May 13, 22:33:45 by Sonic RainBoom dash »

Offline Gamepaw

• The Chubbiest Cuddliest Floofiest ChubWoof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015 Apr 08, 20:23:27 »
Made some more changes :P
Also came up with some chapter names
Chapter 1 - Loud Enterance
Chapter 2 - Tough Crowd
Chapter 3 - Took away on a stretcher (Magical levitation)

Spoiler
Twilight and her friends arrived at the hospital when they got in there twilight yelled. "Nurse nurse help us we got an injured pony here." In which a nurse hurried over to them with a gurney. "In short tell me what happened." The nurse said in which twilight said. "We don't know all we heard was a loud boom and these pony appeared there right girls." "Yes" each of them replied
"Well this just makes my job harder well any was you girls sit in the waiting room while we do our jobs ok." "Yes nurse." Each of the replied. All of them going into the waiting room.

Twilight and her friends quickly arrived at the hospital.

“Nurse! Help us, we got an injured pony over here.” Twilight shouted worriedly, causing a nurse to quickly rush over with a gurney.

“What happened?” The nurse said, lowering the pony onto the gurney.

“We don`t know, there was just a loud boom and a flash, and there he was.”

“Well, no matter. Just makes the job a little harder.” The nurse sighed, wheeling the patient over into a room. “You girls wait out here.”

“Okay.” The group mumbled as the disappeared through a door.

Hours later "Ugh how long will this take." Rainbow said being impatient. "Calm down darling im pretty sure were all worried here but stuff like this takes a while." Rarity "Yea I know but aren't you curious about where he came form I mean I never seen him before have you." No but..." Rarity started before being cut of by the nurse coming back. "Well we have done all that we can do now all he needs is rest." The nurse said

The six, waited around a while, some leaving and returning as time had passed. “Ugh, how long will this take?” Rainbow, questioned impatiently.

“Calm down, darling. I'm sure we’re all worried here, but stuff like this takes a while.” Rarity started calmly.

“Yeah, I know. But aren't you curious? About where he came from? He is a bit like a weird Zebra.”

“Rainbow!” Twilight and Rarity exclaimed. “You can`t say things like that.” Twilight finished.

“But aren't you curious, though?” Rainbow said, with the same level of disregard.

“I must admit, it is kinda fascinating…” Twilight mused, before being interrupted by a nurse.
“Well, we have done all that we can for the moment, all he really needs is some rest.”

"Well do you know when he will be awake." Twilight said. "No but we will inform you when he does now all of you go home and get some rest its been a long day and you must all be tired." "Yes well thank you nurse come on girls lets go home." Said twilight leaving the hospital. "No problem the nurse said going back to her job.

“Do you know when he will wake up?”

“No, we can inform you when he does though.” The nurse stated. “Why don't you all go home, you have been here a long time.

“Sounds like a plan.” Rainbow said, flying out the door.

“Yes. Thank you nurse.” Twilight said turning and thanking the nurse. “Come on girls.” She finished, she herself leaving also, followed by her remaining friends.

Offline Shadow-Flare

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2015 May 13, 22:53:40 »
Chapter 4 - The Dream

Shadow flare starts to wake up " W-where am i" Shadow said "In a dream" A mysterious pony said. "A dream but how do you know that and who are you" Shadow said " You don't need to know who i am but how i know your in a dream as you can see me now i don't have much time to explain but your in a different place and you are different most pony's will fear you but some will care for you" The mysterious pony explained "OK"? shadow said confused. The mysterious pony started to fade "Well you about to wake up remember be nice to everyone also do not get angry". the mysterious pony said as he faded " wait who am i" shadow exclaimed. " figure that out for your self" the mysterious pony said as shadow woke up. "Sir sir do you know who you are and where you are" the nurse pony said. "No". Shadow replied.

Part 5 coming soon