What did you get this holiday?

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Dec 25, 04:36:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

It is time to share what you have recieved for Christmas this year.

To begin, I recieved a sweater, a wallet, and $50.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Naura

A new phone, the movies Gravity and Good Will Hunting, a pair of boxing gloves, two other different pair of gloves, a lot of clothes, an origami kit, a book and some candy! ;)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

CrabApple

2014 Dec 25, 15:53:35 #2 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 25, 16:14:55 by CrabApple
I got some new Micron liner pens, a floofy green blanket, some clothing, hot chocolate mix, a mlp drinking cup, and an AJ beenie baby :]  <3

My parents know I love the ponies  X3
[move=9][/move]

Blitz Freeman

I got THE coolest Batman mug from my parents! It looks like this, only the yellow part is metallic yellow! I love it!  :3
Spoiler: show
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

Pipkin

I got a handful of chocolate balls, enough Pixi Stix to put me in the hospital, a massive headache from being in my parents' house for longer than an hour, and some amazing art from a few of my friends!

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Little Star

Pony glasses, PJ pants, new headset, Tomodachi Life, gift cards from relatives, bath stuffs, guitar case, socks, woo!

Rissian

For Christmas I got a 32 inch 1080p HDTV, a Wii U but that's a late gift and we can't get it yet, and $40 worth of steam money which I already spent. My aunt also made me a crochet blanket with blue, sky blue and dark blue colors.

Chishio Kunrin

A PS4, a new blanket, a pair of house shoes, a Hot Topic gift card, a GameStop gift card, a Subway gift card (Mmm sandwiches), a Starbucks gift card, some money, and a decorative glass cat that has a fake plastic candle you can turn on and put in it.
I also got a box that had a bunch of Slim Jims, three containers of candy cane flavored cotton candy, and some Monster energy drinks in it.

My mom got a TV, which is good, since my PS4 can't hook up to the old TV we had in the living room.

I'm gonna try to head to the mall, so I can hit GameStop and Hot Topic because I wanna get Fantasy Life from GameStop and the Princess Luna figure from Hot Topic. If Hot Topic still has it, I also want the limited edition Supernatural Dean's Impala miniature I saw last time I went. I didn't have the money at the time, and I reeeally want it. Dean's car is awesome!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

MarshyMellow

What I got for Christmas: A home-made necklass *<- Spelling?* from a friend, Nintendo 2DS, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, a set of headphones, and Tamagotchi! Party On! for the Wii *I rarely play that game though..*.  ^-^

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Ramisha

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2014 Dec 27, 13:17:22
necklass *<- Spelling?*

necklace  ^-^
I got a new(old) printer/scanner, a tabletop easel and so muuch ccaaannnnndddyyyyy

LostSanity

Nothing too "exciting..."

Just a few 3DS games, some socks, some sweats, and money. That was pretty much it.

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

FruffyWuffy

An awesome computer, (64 bit, 677 GB storage and 8GB of RAM + i7 processor)
A miniature little kitten model, a book, and an awesome hand made felt Totoro plush! (I'm a huge fan of Studio Ghibli) :D

Go Up