Who's all ready for the season 5 premiere?

Started by prestongo, 2014 Dec 18, 16:19:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 15, 00:45:56
yes love it totally love it! :3
but what happens to Apple Bloom does she get 2 parts?

Well does she ever really get into country? Shes more like the kid kinda into country because the family is country but more into what the kids her age are into  ^-^

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 15, 01:05:50
Well does she ever really get into country? Shes more like the kid kinda into country because the family is country but more into what the kids her age are into  ^-^
ya but it doesn't change the fact her accent would be more then welcomed in the country section :]

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 15, 01:15:22
ya but it doesn't change the fact her accent would be more then welcomed in the country section :]

Very true  ^-^

Maybe at the end they all come out and do a mega colab? Kinda like how Weird Al can do everything to polka?  lol

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 15, 01:37:40
Very true  ^-^

Maybe at the end they all come out and do a mega colab? Kinda like how Weird Al can do everything to polka?  lol
sounds great to me :D!

Sails

My body is ready for the pones....   ^.^
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

BobTheFloof

I wonder if the premiere will feature a new big bad guy?  ovO Hehehe yessss  ^-^

Hash Myth

2015 Jan 26, 19:14:08 #26 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 26, 21:18:09 by Hash Myth
who knows, but like I said in another post awile back I wish for no more, "oh look a super powerful bad guy."
*finds some super rare magic*
"yay we win again!"

I understand its a kids show but I want a 4 part epsiode with them loosing and need help. Like the other 3 princess have to join in and Discord even helping prove his loyalty now.

wingedpineapple

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 26, 19:14:08
I understand its a kids show but I want a 4 part epsiode with them loosing and need help. Like the other 3 princess have to join in and Discord even helping prove his loyalty now.

A 4 part episode is ask for too much.
[move][/move]

Hash Myth

Quote from: wingedpineapple on 2015 Jan 26, 19:44:19
A 4 part episode is ask for too much.

okay your right... how about a 3 part? And at least have Discord save the day... With some good old chaos  :P

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 26, 19:14:08
who knows, but like I said in another post awile back I wish for no more, "oh look a super powerful bad guy."
*finds some super rare magic*
"yay we win again!"

Sunset Shimmer had to gain her power trough Expertly Executed plans before she could use it to try and over power everybody else she didn't start out "Super Powerful"
Spoiler: Sunset Shimmer's Amazingness • show
she strait up confronts Twilight a "Princess" without any power whats so ever (aside from earned Knowledge of course)

her classic "Innocents" gained her the siding of the vice principal for awhile

she even physically faces the mane 6 without any powers

not to mention the Difficulty she gave the cast by making them think they hated eachother and who knows how she knew she had to do that but she did

in the end she really earned the power she got but the only reason she could not keep that "exact" power is cause "good" guys have to win (Excuse my bluntness on that remark XD)

i almost forgot to mention she also physically faces Twilight back in Equestria when stealing the crown (Who is an Alicorn) and you would think she would be alittle fearful about that but No cause she knows what shes doing and how well planed out it is and even though the plan didn't go exact at first she quickly Improvised and got really far

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 27, 10:24:07
Sunset Shimmer had to gain her power trough Expertly Executed plans before she could use it to try and over power everybody else she didn't start out "Super Powerful"

Equestria Girls don't count. I mean the movies have no ties to the MLP:FiM series at all. Sunset Shimmer is exclusive to only Equestria Girls and the comics.

Plus she was also taken down my the mane 6.

(not trying to be rude but the whole Equestria Girls was just to have a excuse to sell dolls because the hasbro pony line was slipping in sales and barbie/monster high was higher sales as dolls vs pony's)

Mercurial

I am not ready... I'm about to blow up!

wingedpineapple

2015 Jan 27, 14:03:04 #32 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 27, 14:24:36 by wingedpineapple
Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 27, 13:47:30
Equestria Girls don't count. I mean the movies have no ties to the MLP:FiM series at all. Sunset Shimmer is exclusive to only Equestria Girls and the comics.

(not trying to be rude but the whole Equestria Girls was just to have a excuse to sell dolls because the hasbro pony line was slipping in sales and barbie/monster high was higher sales as dolls vs pony's)

Meghan said this is canon, just not that really important to the show, we are getting Flash cameos and probably certain two stuffs but nothing relevant to a episode plot... yet.
(And every FiM season was created with the excuse to sell dolls since season one, we had luck of have Lauren to do it enjoyable.)
[move][/move]

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 27, 13:47:30

did you read the part where i said "in the end she really earned the power she got but the only reason she could not keep that "exact" power is cause "good" guys have to win" i already mentioned she was "taken down" and you don't have to tell me about the "money making schemes" thats practically all over the internet so your basically stating the obvious

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 27, 15:56:09
did you read the part where i said "in the end she really earned the power she got but the only reason she could not keep that "exact" power is cause "good" guys have to win" i already mentioned she was "taken down" and you don't have to tell me about the "money making schemes" thats practically all over the internet so your basically stating the obvious

Did you read the part where Equestria girls don't count  :3

And yes it is obvious about the money making schemes, but its still a valid point.

Back on topic though, I wonder if the mane 6 will turn into the friendship police of equestria  lol

Night Pony

Define doesn't count. Are they part of the overal arc and lore? Yes they are, like it or not. Do elements from the series appear in the movies and vice versa? Yes they do.
Also I dstinctly remember that the staff confirming that Twilight won't become an alicorn and look at us now. So I wouldn't be suprised if Sunset comes back as Twilight's student.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 27, 16:38:33
Did you read the part where Equestria girls don't count  :3

And yes it is obvious about the money making schemes, but its still a valid point.

Back on topic though, I wonder if the mane 6 will turn into the friendship police of equestria  lol
did you read wingedpineapple's part :3?

Post Merge

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jan 27, 16:56:25
Define doesn't count. Are they part of the overal arc and lore? Yes they are, like it or not. Do elements from the series appear in the movies and vice versa? Yes they do.
Also I dstinctly remember that the staff confirming that Twilight won't become an alicorn and look at us now. So I wouldn't be suprised if Sunset comes back as Twilight's student.
i totally would be surprised i always thought something along the lines of a "Tag Team" X3

LostSanity

How about... nothing from the Equestria Girls movie series in the main series at all?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

wingedpineapple

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 27, 18:09:36
How about... nothing from the Equestria Girls movie series in the main series at all?

Nah :v
[move][/move]

Lync Volan

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 27, 18:09:36
How about "Totally expected remark" bud :]

Go Up