Sunset Shimmer Joins the Mane 6?

Started by Ponies991087, 2014 Dec 12, 00:17:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ponies991087

So I've been wondering is it the mane 7 now?  o.O Cause ever since Rainbow Rocks came out I've been thinking is it mane 6 still or did Sunset Shimmer join the group? And if so what do you think her element would be? And would they start to include her in the show or just keep her in the other world?

Lync Volan

well i personally count her as part of the Mane 7 now
but if your talking about 7th element theories i have one i made myself "Balance" cause her Cutie Mark has the symbol of yin & yang in it which means "Balance" between good and evil.and cause her 2 other transformations between a Demonic form and Half Pony form which can easily fit into that "Balance Between good and evil thing".then theres the scene before facing the Dazzlings where she brings "Balance" back to the Rainbooms

the other Theories i have read were "Trustworthiness,Inspiration,Forgiveness,Wisdom,Redemption"

and they may or may not include her in the show but i do know Many Others Including Me Wants Her To Make An Appearance but if not i'm sure she will be mentioned in the series

and how? well i think she could show up during rare times or times of need since the portal connecting Equestria is now freely open but i'm sure she will end up going back to Canterlot High cause of the connections with everyone else

but that might also not happen given "Equestria Academy" Tv Series i read about on Wiki and another website but until now heard noting else about it :s

i was also imaging a Mlp Opening This morning where you see her Pony self Partially out of the Portal staring out to the sky  :]

Aria BIaze

I HOPE they will do something with Sunset Shimmer besides putting her in the same old Monster H- I mean Equestria Girls movies. :s

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

wingedpineapple

[move][/move]

Invultrois

Zsaszz

It will be interesting to see her in the main show given the whole redemption process that she had, about the element the more plausible theory is the one already mentioned by Lync

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2014 Dec 12, 03:02:12
but if your talking about 7th element theories i have one i made myself "Balance" cause her Cutie Mark has the symbol of yin & yang in it which means "Balance" between good and evil.and cause her 2 other transformations between a Demonic form and Half Pony form which can easily fit into that "Balance Between good and evil thing".

But i don't see how balance will fit into the mlp universe, for example Fluttershy's element is kindness and she represents that element being kind and caring about animals and other ponies and their problems, the only way is that Sunset acts as an intermediate to help solve her friends problems, just like in the movie.

But anyway, i doubt the they will include her in the main show,i think that she will have big roles only in the movies, but at least i wanna see an episode where she encounters Princess Celestia and ask for her forgiveness for what she were before and for what she did, it will be cool to see that.   

Lync Volan

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2014 Dec 13, 11:16:05
It will be interesting to see her in the main show given the whole redemption process that she had, about the element the more plausible theory is the one already mentioned by Lync

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2014 Dec 12, 03:02:12
but if your talking about 7th element theories i have one i made myself "Balance" cause her Cutie Mark has the symbol of yin & yang in it which means "Balance" between good and evil.and cause her 2 other transformations between a Demonic form and Half Pony form which can easily fit into that "Balance Between good and evil thing".

But i don't see how balance will fit into the mlp universe, for example Fluttershy's element is kindness and she represents that element being kind and caring about animals and other ponies and their problems, the only way is that Sunset acts as an intermediate to help solve her friends problems, just like in the movie.

But anyway, i doubt the they will include her in the main show,i think that she will have big roles only in the movies, but at least i wanna see an episode where she encounters Princess Celestia and ask for her forgiveness for what she were before and for what she did, it will be cool to see that.   
its soo cool that you mentioned my my mention  :D but about the "Forgiveness" thing with Celestia its been heard before atleast by me now i kind don't want to see her ask for forgiveness i rater watch a awkward dinner scene that ends up as a fiasco at first but slowly comes down for the better  ^-^
(half asleep this might have been said before)

Ponies991087

I would love to see that happen i think it would make a great story and a great lesson for the kids!

MMTfan1

I would love to see Sunset Shimmer as a mane character. 

Lync Volan

Quote from: MMTfan1 on 2014 Dec 14, 19:58:54
Yeah Totally Me To!  :3

Ponies991087

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2014 Dec 14, 21:48:22

Definitely!  :D

Lync Volan

Quote from: Ponies991087 on 2014 Dec 14, 22:28:50
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2014 Dec 14, 21:48:22

Definitely!  :D
[glow=red,2,300]UNDISPUTEDLY[/glow]  :D

GoldenTerrabyte

Personally I'm all for it. I think after 4 seasons a new character should be added to the mane 6(which I personally think should still be called 7, 8 with Sunset, because Spike), and who better than Sunset Shimmer? She's already had good character development!
I'm back

LostSanity

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2015 Jan 03, 07:42:38
Personally I'm all for it. I think after 4 seasons a new character should be added to the mane 6(which I personally think should still be called 7, 8 with Sunset, because Spike), and who better than Sunset Shimmer? She's already had good character development!

Really? Because I see no need whatsoever for this. Equestria Girls stuff DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT invade on the main series.

:l
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Ponies991087

2015 Jan 03, 18:57:38 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 03, 19:01:49 by Ponies991087
Listen, we all have a different opinion. There is NO need to fight about this. Besides this is just my opinion, it's not like it's really going to happen.

Misty Fly

actually 7th element is Love and its with Cadence
Magic...

Go Up