Its Christmas letz do this(open rp)

Started by Maplewood, 2014 Nov 29, 01:45:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

Blaze sighs before saying, "Smash Brothers? And here I was thinking you had an actual challenge."

cloudwilk

Cloud looked down at the snow, "You know, I don't understand why some ponies make others work on holidays... You'd think it'd be illegal."

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Aeterna Sol

2014 Dec 01, 12:13:30 #42 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 01, 12:51:10 by BlazingSun9001
"Well then... Hmm... If you actually have some power in you, maybe we can spar? Just, now's not a good time."

annosrules

"Then we'll need to put a rain check on sparring, because I have to leave town tomorrow to have any chance of reaching my parents for Hearths Warming Eve."

ElectricAura

OOC: HI!!! I figured I'd jump in to this RP since Maple made it. I'm using just Aura for now, but I'll probably bring one of my OCs later.

Aura looked down from high above Ponyville, and saw the group of ponies that had gathered. She began a quick descent in a spiral above the ponies. Once she was low enough, she let herself drop down in a nearby snowdrift with a soft 'poof.'
Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

cloudwilk

"Oh, hey!" Cloud lifted his head at the ascended Pegasus. His wings were still sprung out as he walked a bit towards Aura. "Did you finish bringing in the snow clouds? I kinda... ha... fell..." He smiled and turned away.

ElectricAura

Aura folded her wings as she walked towards the stallion. Right... You okay? Aura cocked her head, hoping the answer would be quick, she had to ask somepony who lived here if they could point her in the right direction.
Electric Aura <3

cloudwilk

"Oh yea! I'm perfectly fine! Me and uh... these guys are going for a walk! Want to walk with us? We're talking about Hearth's Warming Eve!" He pranced along happily, not catching onto Aura's drift.

ElectricAura

Uhmmm, sure, I guess I'm game. Aura shook her body to remove the snow from her coat, then pushed her bangs away from her eyes.
Electric Aura <3

LunarDusk

A purple pony with stripes running along his face and legs heard noise from a distance. He turned his head to flying downwards landing right behind Aura. "Whats this?"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ElectricAura

Aura visibly jumped just a tiny bit from the sudden arrival of this new pony. Uh, hi there.
Electric Aura <3

LunarDusk

"Hello." The pony said smiling with his head tilted.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

cloudwilk

Cloud got excited at the new arrival. "My gosh! Ponies everywhere! Nevertheless, fellow pegasi! I'm assuming you finished snow cloud pushing as well? Me and -uh... these other ponies are going for a walk! Care to join? We're talking about what we're doing for Hearth's Warming Eve.! It's super exciting except that pony over there has to work for Hearth's Warming... She though-" he points a hoof at Naura, "Is going to the canterlot gardens! With those.. foals I'm guessing." Cloud waved his tail back and forth a bit, the gold tag on his collar jingling.

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

ElectricAura

I don't mean to be rude, but is anypony here actually from Ponyville?
Electric Aura <3

annosrules

Turning his attention away from his challenger, Blaze replies to Aura's question, "Not as far as I know, though I do frequent here on my travels."

LunarDusk

"Well, I was kinda born here...but didn't remain for long"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

ElectricAura

Aura sighed, mostly in frustration, partly in defeat. With Hearth's Warming Eve around the corner, Ponyville was bustling with visitors, and most had no idea where anything was. Better then nothing... Do you know where Rainbow Dash lives?
Electric Aura <3

annosrules

Blaze point down the street and says,"Yeah. She's just down this street a couple block then straight up."

ElectricAura

GAH! Finally somepony with an answer! Aura threw her head back in relief, before wrapping her hooves around the stallion in a hug. She quickly broke it and backed up, her face blushing bright red. Ehhehehe... Sorry about that, just relieved, thanksforthedirectionsIgottagonowbye. Aura's red face gave away her embarrassment.
Electric Aura <3

Go Up