Corrupt a wish (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:00:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sunshine Smash

Granted, it's a good time, everyone just did a lot better than you.

I wish I wasn't trapped in chorus class doing nothing for 20 minutes instead of being dismissed early for lunch like we usually are.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Peace Keeper

Granted, you will literally do nothing for 20 minutes.

I wish for the time to do exercise every day.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Etherdrone

Granted; therein the time for everything else has become zero!

I wish for the ability to produce gases so foul and rancid that everything that smells it sans me is corroded by its unholy powers.

Chromastone64

Granted, you transform into a were-skunk.
I wish for corruption.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Granted, it affects your wife.

I wish to find a good deal for a tablet on Black Friday.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

DarkSpectre

Granted, you find that the Benadryl tablets in the pharmacy are 75% off

I wish I didn't get tired from lack of sleep

Free Hugs!

Peace Keeper

Granted, but now you always feel tired waking up.

I wish it wasn't so expensive to install a capture card on my 3DS.

Buttercookie

Granted, but sadly it doesn't work, and you break your 3DS.
I wish to corrupt my wish.
Birthday cakes... Go with cookies...
Birthdays for life

Peace Keeper

Granted. You wish yourself to grow a moustache, but you also grew a permanent beard.

I wish for better digital art skills.

Cybestry

2014 Nov 23, 21:46:12 #29 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 24, 18:42:27 by Star Flame
Granted, but you can only make invisible art

I wish I wasn't a closet brony

Buttercookie

Granted, but you locked yourself in the closet.
I wish that my wish was a wish so uncorruptable, noone can say Granted in the next post.   > : D
Birthday cakes... Go with cookies...
Birthdays for life

Cybestry

Ok, all your wishes never happened and never will happen and now you live in sorrow and misery

I wish I was on the animation team for MLPFIM

PaintedStar

Granted, but even though being on the team, they never let you do any animation, you just have to sit there and waste your time.  ^-^

I wish I had a friendly tiger as a pet.  :D

Chromastone64

Granted, but you must always adress it by its full name: Giant Realistic Flying Tiger
I wish for a live, friendly Pikachu.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Granted, but you will always get thunderbolted... also, you will never have enough badges to train it.

I wish some items in Smash Bros weren't so cheap. (Worthless, overpowered, or too easy KO)

DarkSpectre

Granted, now instead of some items being that way, most of them are.
I wish I could travel anywhere through computers

Free Hugs!

Cybestry

Granted, but every time you travel to a computer, you end up in the recycle bin

I wish I was a unicorn

Peace Keeper

Granted, but it's just the horn and no magic.

I wish for the rain to really rain and not just moisten the ground and just leave a trace.

DarkSpectre

Granted, now it floods every time it rains.
I wish I accidentally the whole internet.

Free Hugs!

Naura

Granted, but it accidentally accidentally after 30 minutes.
I wish for my class to learn how to show respect.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up