Corrupt a wish (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:00:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cybestry

(If you mean CPU processor): Granted, but the processor you bought always displays pop up ads on your computer.

I wish my internet isn't absolutely TERRIBLE.

Peace Keeper

Granted. Constant conection and no disruptions at a cost of only half the internet speed.

I wish I can be an MLP Pony for just one day (just to know how it feels)
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Cybestry

Granted, but Princess Celestia figures out you're not supposed to be there and sends you to the moon.

Spoiler: show

LarryMcLie

Granted. But Celestia missed and banished "I wish to" to the moon instead .

I wish I could come up with a wish.

Peace Keeper

Granted, but the wish will be forgotten.

I wish to have money for a Wii U
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

DarkSpectre

Granted, but you accidentally buy this one...
Spoiler: show

I wish I was back in shape already.

Free Hugs!

Chromastone64

Granted, you're now inside a huge square.
I wish I could think of an RP to make.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Granted, but it doesn't go the way you planned.

I wish my wifi can get the awesome speed like my ethernet cord.

DarkSpectre

Granted, but it is unsecured, so all of your neighbors are stealing your bandwidth.

I wish my phone had a better battery life.

Free Hugs!

Peace Keeper

Granted, but it needs to charge for a very long time for it to fully charge

I wish for some orange juice.

Chromastone64

Granted, but it's burnt.
I wish for conduit powers!
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

granted, but if someone sees it, it permanently disappears.

I wish I had extra time to work on my art project.

ComeGetSome

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Jan 14, 14:11:09
granted, but if someone sees it, it permanently disappears.

I wish I had extra time to work on my art project.

Granted but you will get an F on it no matter what.

I wish I had a pie flavored pie. (A classic Roblox wish)

Chromastone64

Granted, but there's a mine turtle in it.
I wish reality wasn't so boring.

ComeGetSome

2015 Feb 15, 18:09:12 #94 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 15, 18:12:47 by ComeGetSome
Granted. We all become little ponies. However, we are smaller than bugs and bugs become our biggest enemies.

I wish Littlepip was promoted from fan character to canon character.

Peace Keeper

Granted, but his/her (not sure of gender) character is copyrighted by Hasbro and any project with Littlepip in it is in danger of C&D.

I wish the standard N3DS was also available in North America.

Redacted

Granted, but you cant find any games for it.

I wish i had good hats in tf2

Peace Keeper

Granted, but now everyone has the same hat.

I wish my soda that I got from BK did not taste it weird (The soda ran out of soda, and it is like half water) >A<

Cybestry

Granted, now it tastes like nothing.

I wish it wasn't so cold!!!!!

Greyscaleisme

Granted. Welcome to the surface of the sun, please enjoy your stay. ^-^

I wish my family had better luck selling our items.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up