Make up a secret about the person above you~ (reactivated)

Started by Kelvin, 2014 Oct 20, 21:07:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DarkSpectre

Secretly puts skeletons in the closet, because nobody would actually expect to find them in there.

Free Hugs!

FeverishPegasus

What is this 'happiness' others speak of

OldenEmpire

Secretly is a skeleton that can play wind instruments despite not having any lungs
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

FeverishPegasus

OldenEmpire

Perhaps? Secretly has never attended a biology class
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

moonbeam16

FeverishPegasus

OldenEmpire

Secretly had moonbeam16 do the certificate to say that the poster above is human.

moonbeam16

Secretly wants to pin the forgery on me so the cops don't get them.

OldenEmpire

moonbeam16

FeverishPegasus

Both of you are secretly robots.

Unlike me of course. I am a flesh and blood human. That is what they we call ourselves correct?

OldenEmpire

Secretly is a human spy try to infiltrate the greater machine consciousness.

Gamepaw

moonbeam16

FeverishPegasus

(ONE PUNCH!!!!)

Secretly is Genos

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Nightshade Star

One Punch Pony... lol

Reminds me of the Anime in Real Life video by nigahiga.

Secretly is Saseky (I have no idea how to spell his name) from Naruto.

OldenEmpire

Secretly is part of the whole 'Ponies in real life' thing.

FeverishPegasus

OldenEmpire

That would be a very fantablous thing, even if I was filthy, magic-less, earth pony. I would take that offer in a second.

Secretly likes having people wonder about things that won't happen.

Go Up