Destiny - Who's Playing?

Started by DawnsEmbrace, 2014 Sep 18, 15:56:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ahri

Legendary? I only have one item and that is my rocket launcher.
I have gotten others but there items I don't even know which.

This is me. Still playing the same 3 missions over and over again and not finding anything.
And I am sick of hearing "world eating machine". That is the mission about 40% of the time. DD:

Name is censored due to being...."inappropriate".... Wouldn't want the mods to cry about that as well.....
please don't attempt to message me, I don't want to be anyone's friend on here.

DawnsEmbrace

Plus, I completely understand censoring your name for Internet reasons.  Don't want anyone and everyone knowing how to reach you, you know? X3

Anyways, I actually derped there.  I meant to say Rare and Legendary equipment.  My bad, sorry about that.
I'd recommend continuing to do what you're doing, getting Vanguard reputation.  The way I got all my Legendary equipment (Or most of it, anyway) was through Crucible reputation.

I agree with you on the "World Eating" whatever, stuff.
I wish I could do the missions without hearing the Ghost talk every time.
<br />

Ahri

I wanted to get to 30 before crucible but no one mite even play anymore by then.
I haven't found anything past two days I want better hear so I canplay the level 28 strike 24 is boring

There, better? You can find me in the other 1000 rainbow dash tags o.O

DawnsEmbrace

Ahri, I feel like you have a problem with me.
Either that, or you're just a really abrasive person.

If you have a problem with me, I'd like to know.
<br />

Ahri

Get this crap.

2/3 games I get a legendary engram.

1 of them is a heavy weapon which the one I have already IS legendary and they are equal basically....

the other one is some awesome gloves...........for hunter.......

and to top it all half I realized to level up in vanguard you don't keep playing missions for vanguard "XP" you do bounties...... ono ono

DawnsEmbrace

I'll take that as a no, then.

You may not have been getting reputation, but you've probably got a ton of marks.  (Equally important)
As for getting loot that you can't use, put 'em in the bank!  You can use them on someone else, if that ever happens.
<br />

Zephyr~Skyes

Heh I suck at the crucible  lol but I love playing with my friends. Raiding and doing missions is so much easier with a good fire team! Even crucible is better when you got someone to watch your back. My biggest problem is the blade masters super. I can't tell ya how many times I have been happily minding my own business then KNIFE right in the back  lol ahh but both fusions and shotguns also annoying. Snipers are really op in certain maps too  :l

DawnsEmbrace

I do pretty well in the Crucible.  If I turn on some music and put on my lucky jacket, I can go an entire half a game without dying.

...Then I get knifed by a Bladedancer like you said.
Frustrating, but at the end of the day I at least got the Best Around medal.
<br />

Ahri

Great news.

So why wasn't I getting vanguard Xp?

I had a faction banner on sucking all the xp up for the past like week.... And you start at vanguard zero not one so I couldn't buy any armor so it wouldn't matter.....

And I don't have any extra banners nor can I find any to purchase so I'm sol..... And Still level 24.

I can hold out one more month for halo....

krono Angelo whooves

OMG im playing it so yeah xbl Gt: Krono Angelo I use the 360 version so yeah fr me and msg me saying your from L.O.E so I know to add you to my friends list (:

Go Up