Not 100% sure if this is in the right place, but oh well.
I sometimes find it hard to obtain certain things for my collection for one reason or another.
1. A variant of the Rainbow Dash Pop! figure, painted to look metallic. Apparently an exclusive to Gemini Collectibles, who refuse to ship to Australia.
2. The Daring Do, Rarity, Discord, AppleJack and Big Mac Funko figures (as well as anything 'hot topic exclusive'). Not yet easily available anywhere other than Hot Topic, supplies dwindling (or completely out as far as Discord as I no longer see it on their site) shipping to Australia is insultingly high, usually requiring bulk ordering to offset the shipping cost and budgeting specifically for the purchase.
I usually don't have enough extra cash to offset Hot Topic's high shipping cost.
3. The chapter books by G.M. Berrow. Would love to get, but shipping via Amazon totals greater than the cost of the books themselves. I have so far been unable to locate an alternative source.
4. The Comic-Con 2013 Rainbow Dash Funko Figure. I had my chance and missed it. I had both that one and the Derpy one in my virtual shopping cart for Popcultcha, an Australian online retailer good for some of this merchandise. They ran out of the Rainbow Dash one just as I got enough extra cash to be able to make the purchase.
Though I could still get one off of Amazon, it would be at a higher cost.
5. Pony plushes in general. I don't have very good luck finding these. All I want is a decent quality Rainbow Dash, Derpy and/or Sweetie Belle.
6. Sweetie Drops (Bon Bon) from the Series 1 Mystery Minis. It's the only one I'm missing from that set, opened individual ones usually cost more than an unknown blind box, and getting a unopened box may not net me the figure. I may just order a display box for series 2.
Like the topic title says, I am wondering what each of you find hard to obtain.