Lookin' for a minecraft server.

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Aug 18, 16:24:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

Hey, I'm lookin' for a minecraft PVP factions server to play on, anybody got any pointers? I'm looking for it to be medium-big.

AaronMk

I'd throw one at you, but the guy who runs it is really uptight. So much so you could probably drop a pin in a silent room and he would get mad.

It's a nation RP server. It's lore is all really poorly written, and despite exerting maybe a quarter of the effort I could have I like to think I was tiers better than the lot. However I made him madd when I started uploading pictures of pone to the Wiki because they actually worked as depictions of at least two of my nation's gods pictures. Those being [abstract] depictions of Celestia and Luna.

He kicked me off there. I made a point to try and discuss the issue with him on the server. He got butt madd. And then I got banned.

So, if you REALLY want to I could send you a link to the Wiki which *might* give you contact leads. And if you do, and if you get in I'd like for you to make a promise for me: take control of Haison, treat my kebabs well, and maybe you can keep them from dry-erasing it from their world. I built some good stuff, it'd be a shame for it all to blow up because the admin got the rest of the server to remove horse.

On the irrelevant note: I've been mulling over opening a server myself. But I'm a lazy college-guy with work expectations to fill so I may not have the time to take the first steps in learning how to set one up.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Go Up