Merch available in the UK

Started by ipaintpurplerainbows, 2014 Aug 12, 17:40:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ipaintpurplerainbows

Hey, this is my first topic (except my intro thread)
I was wondering if anyone here is from the UK and what merch they have.
I really want some cool merch next month for my birthday but I'm not sure what to get.
I currently have:
A fluttershy build a bear
A RD build a bear
5 DVDs that have 2 episodes on each (Thank you poundshop  :D)
3 colouring books  lol
a bunch of comics
2 card games
a choker necklace (yeah some aren't official merch)
a ring
and a couple of blind bag figurines

What do you have? (even if you're not from the UK. But if you're from the UK please tell me because I want some cool stuff!)

Bro1997

Where did your get the comics from? Are they usually ordered online? BTW, good collection. I don't want to tell what I have though.

ipaintpurplerainbows

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 12, 20:35:18
Where did your get the comics from? Are they usually ordered online? BTW, good collection. I don't want to tell what I have though.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply.
I got my comics from the comic shop travelling man.
And it's totally fine if you don't want to tell me what you have  X3

Bro1997

2014 Aug 15, 22:24:00 #3 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 15, 22:26:04 by Bro1997
Quote from: ipaintpurplerainbows on 2014 Aug 15, 11:51:15

Comic Shop Traveling Man? Is that a store or one of those kiosk stands where they sell magazines and sorts? How many comics has IDW created for MLP. 30,50,100? And where in the US could you get them? I know you can't answer that but I hope someone else on this thread could! Because I haven't found them anywhere. Unless, you have to buy them online or at comic stores.

ipaintpurplerainbows

Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 15, 22:24:00

Comic Shop Traveling Man? Is that a store or one of those kiosk stands where they sell magazines and sorts? How many comics has IDW created for MLP. 30,50,100? And where in the US could you get them? I know you can't answer that but I hope someone else on this thread could! Because I haven't found them anywhere. Unless, you have to buy them online or at comic stores.

Travelling man is a comic store!
I have no idea how many IDW comics there are as a whole as there's fim, micro series and forever friends.
Travelling Man is only in the UK, I think if you meant US.
They're in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester and York
You can also get comics at Forbidden Planet, I believe. These are in:
London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Croydon, Liverpool, Newcastle and Southampton.

Bro1997

Quote from: ipaintpurplerainbows on 2014 Aug 18, 17:47:17
Quote from: Bro1997 on 2014 Aug 15, 22:24:00

Travelling man is a comic store!
I have no idea how many IDW comics there are as a whole as there's fim, micro series and forever friends.
Travelling Man is only in the UK, I think if you meant US.
They're in Newcastle, Leeds, Manchester and York
You can also get comics at Forbidden Planet, I believe. These are in:
London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Croydon, Liverpool, Newcastle and Southampton.

I knew you live in the UK, but that question about finding them in the US was intended for someone from the US to answer. So Comic Shop Traveling Man is an actual comic store? Interesting. I'd love to visit the UK, or even live there. Monarchies to me work the best. Equestria has one and see how good it is?! I have learned about the United Kingdom and it's a very interesting nation, formerly made up of 2 to 3 separate nations (England, Scotland, Ireland) with Wales being a part of England. It also is famous for once being the largest empire on earth, with a quarter of the world's population under Britain's control. Also, Britain was once the colonial ruler of America prior to the signing of the declaration of independence and the war of 1812 which in your country is probably humiliating to talk about. Some trivia to know about is that when America did achieve independence in 1776, some originally wanted America's government to be an elective monarchy (Like the president being king or something). It never went through though, unfortunately. I wish it did. Nice names for cities, BTW. I wonder how many other nations in Europe have experienced this fandom of ours. I know Germany and Russia have. Not sure about France, Spain, Italy, and other parts of Europe. I don't live in the UK however, so telling the comic store names of your nation isn't going to help me much. Sorry about that.

Go Up