Who plays Club Penguin?

Started by Sunnypony555, 2014 Aug 10, 02:21:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sunnypony555

Sooo who likes to play CP? If you play it, TELL ME YOUR NAME SO I CAN ADD YOU AND WE CAN PLAY TOGETHERRRRRRRRRR Sorry I'm too weird. Anyway, my name in CP is Sunnypony555 So.....

[move]ADD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]If you want to that is

Tiger

I used to play a loooong time ago, but then I stopped after Disney bought it, because they started making everything paid-members-only and whatnot.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

I used to play it, but all I could do without becoming a paying member was just walk around, talk to people, dance, and play two minigames. And if you said something that triggered the censor, it banned you for life.

I know they need money to keep the game going, but really? Do they really need to make it to where you have to spend money to have any fun? Having things you can pay for in a free-to-play game is an extremely delicate balance, and quite a few big companies don't care to keep that balance.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Weatherboy1

My time play Club Penguin was... interesting. I started playing in 2010 when I was 10, I had grown bored of it shortly after 4 months. I logged back on once, and found a strange group of penguins and I soon was quick to discover they were a part of a small, but vibrant "army" community.

It had so much depth to it, I can tell you a lot more if you request it.

It's so immersible and I just remember the glory days of the community, man I loved it so much.

I've since left it.

BassTune

Wtf. ONE V ONE ME CLUB PENGUIN MATE!  lol lol

Go Up