Pony Creator of Legends of Equestria Trouble

Started by ZoneTheHedgehogo3o, 2014 Jul 26, 21:23:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ZoneTheHedgehogo3o

Okay so, I was going to go on Pony Creator, but it was loading with the "Install Unity Web Player" thing, and I downloaded it again because I thought Unity got automatically deleted. So I was downloading Unity, but the game was loading, and so I stopped the downloading. The pony creator was messing up, so I had to refresh the page again.

But the pony I created was gone. I'm trying to refresh it, but it only comes up with one pony, which was not mine. How do I fix this? I didn't save the code, but how do I get my pony back? Do I have to refresh it heaps of time? Thanks.
Dun dun dun~ :3 :D

Tekner

If you didn't hit the save button, then it didn't save. The random pony you're seeing is the default that it generates if you have none.

ZoneTheHedgehogo3o

Tekner

If you did successfully save it, then your browser cleared it. Clearing your browser cache will also clear your pony data. Regardless, if you don't see the pony now, the only way to recover it would have been if you saved your pony code and you import it. I'm sorry, but your pony is probably gone.

ZoneTheHedgehogo3o

Go Up