A New OC: Sveta

Started by Luminescence, 2014 Jul 21, 21:49:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Luminescence

Name: Sveta Therque
Nickname: Sveta, or Svet
Species: Gryphon
Appearance: The low sweeping nature of his brow seem to be continually tousled, as it seems the soft eggshell colored feathers never seem to rest in a single position for too long from the fickle mind of their owner. The lower ruffles behind the crest seem to have been spared this maltreatment, and lie straight and flowing in thanks. His beak seems slightly taller than the norm, a deep yellow, that almost seems a faint orange tint in direct light. The talons, well, more aptly described as claws as they have been filed down to the point of roundness, maintain this interesting color, providing an interesting accent to the smooth caramel colored coat that takes its presence throughout the rest of the body. The light tuft of deep chocolate fur at the tip of his tail seems to always be  slightly ruffled, much like his brow.
Eyes: The color when a setting sun lists upon a deep evergreen, a pale green with only the faintest afterthought of yellowed flecks
Cutie Mark: N/A
Special Talent: Cartography
Personality: Out there seems to be the best way to describe him. His head seems to always be in the clouds, figuratively and literally. Calm, and friendly, he seems always a little sad when people shy away from him. Civil to a flaw, he seems a might aloof, but certainly a interesting pon Gryphon.
Speech Color: Well, hi?
Home/Residence: Slightly south of Vanhoover, near Smokey Mountain was where he was raised, but he now has a small apartment in Cloudsdale
Occupation: Jet Stream Air Pattern Director, Second Division Captain
Likes: Clouds, The Sky, Air flow, Sleep, Happy Ponies, Smooth Jazz, Old Ponies, Small Buildings, and Pasta, Oh My Gosh Pasta
Dislikes: Loud Anything, Rock and Roll, Arrogance, Mumbling, Lying

Bio:     (Note: This will not be my usual quality of bio. Yet)
     Sveta was raised in a very different circumstance than most ponies. Or Gryphons for that matter. His mother, being a weather maintenance gryphon constantly brought him to the weather facility where she taught him much of her craft. While most of the pegisi kept them at "at arms' length,  Sveta rarely noticed. With his father being a pegasus sales pony, when they went  to town he often stopped to talk with many of the passerby ponies. Despite them often answering his father with simple terse sentences, they never failed to answer him. Sveta found the conversations odd when he was young, but grew to see the pertinence of the information he asked.

(AUGH! I can't come up with much more right now. I know where I want to go with this, but I can't put it in words yet. Sorry guys)
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Go Up